Allianz Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in May 2017.

Interview

I both applied online and also referred internally for the same position. After 3 weeks I applied, I get a phone call from HR for the interview time. Afterwards, they arranged the interview takes only one round which is face to face meeting with the hiring manager. The face to face meeting takes 1 hour and 10 mins. It went smooth.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weaknesses? What office tools you used before? Why do you want to be a consultant? Tell about yourself? A small case study.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Allianz

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allianz.

Interview

Submitted my resume online and received a call a few days later from a member of the consulting team. There was no need to do an psychometric test.

Apparently my resume was passed from HR straight to the consulting team, which I thought was different since usually HR conducts the phone screening.

During the face to face interview I thought I did the personality part alright but I totally messed up the case study and in the end got shouted at as well. So word of advice, when applying for this position remember to prep lots of case studies!

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allianz in March 2011.

Interview

e-mails were exchanged to start the relationship then a telephone call and then 2 face-to-face meetings.