Allianz Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allianz Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz (Brentford, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had a telephone interview, was then invited to assessment day. This consisted of a presentation, role play, interview, maths & data test. Everything was fairly simple, nerves do attempt to get the best of you. However everything was explained, i asked a lot of questions to make sure and understand the tasks at hand.

Interview Questions

• How did turn around a difficult situation when dealing with an irate customer ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Allianz

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz (Brentford, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

First you're being picked up and brought to a room for a half hearted presentation of the company. Then i was given a logic test which took 10 min and was fairly easy. Then a roleplay where you're being sat in a room, where they call you. Afterwards a math test, but calculator provided so nothing to worry about. Then a 45min. interview. Now here it is where everything went downhill. The lady was looking up and down on me asked very fatigely and monoton her questioin on her sheets and wrote some stuff down. Where every now and then she would just do " uuhhuuuh" and you could see that from inside she could't care less about you or whatever you're saying but is completely judging you. One of the questions was " what did you not like about your old job" and I gave a 100% Honest answer.
    So all done, then they sit you down to listen to calls, which is an EXTREMELY HOT AND STUFFY room where all employees were complaining, and said in summer its hell. Very cramped everything. You're being collected and then they immediately tell you i you're hired or not.
    After Ive been collected I was told exactly " you did extremely well on your tests, Roleplay was okay, but in your Interview you talked negative about your last employer and thats why we wont give you the job. Because when you leave here we wouldn't want you to talk bad about us. But it was so incredibly close we would really really like to get a new application from you in 8 weeks, and then we do it again"
    And that was it.

My first reaction was, WTF?! Why do you ask questions like why didnt you enjoy working ,where you were and what was very unpleasent there and then you DO NOT want an honest answer?! Thats exactly what I told the women too and she was quite startled. And why are you very much encouraging me to apply again very soon?

I have no idea what these people want but when you go there, do not be honest, kiss everyones behind and smile fake fake fake around.

Also I am a caucasian woman but I wore a Headscarf/ Hijab. I have not seen ANY other women with one in a massive building. It would probably not even fit in with them.

The whole experience was just bizarre, weird and unfriendly from the interviewer and a very strong, unfriendly woman who handles the " bad news". All others in my group got hired though. All very young, no customer service experience. So if you can be dishonest and fake through out, you have good chances.

And obviously...I am not applying again. I don't even think a " you said something negative about a former employer" is even a valid and legal reason not to give someone the job when they did very well in their testing. Thats basically just saying , we don't like your face!

Interview Questions

• Standard, Example of exceptional customer service.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allianz (Bristol, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

The process was very pleasant and the lady interviewing me was very kind. I applied online and was then asked to come in and meet with the hiring manager and an HR rep. I found getting there difficult due to a lack of parking and no public transport routes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have provided great service   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allianz.

Interview

Applied online, following that I had a phone interview which involves basic competency based questions. I was successful and was invited to assessment day we were first given an introduction to the company and then asked to solve a problem in a team. we were then given a role play and a tour of the place. following that the final interview