Allianz Interview Questions in Germany | Glassdoor

Allianz Interview Questions in Germany

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allianz (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in June 2017.

Interview

I got a phone interview 2 days later after I applied to the internship Controlling . I was asked to complete an excel assignment and answer questions relevant to the case study I got and my results in excel. The test was a bit tricky for me because I was not well prepared.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in May 2017.

Interview

I both applied online and also referred internally for the same position. After 3 weeks I applied, I get a phone call from HR for the interview time. Afterwards, they arranged the interview takes only one round which is face to face meeting with the hiring manager. The face to face meeting takes 1 hour and 10 mins. It went smooth.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weaknesses? What office tools you used before? Why do you want to be a consultant? Tell about yourself? A small case study.   Answer Question

Investment Strategy - Global Fixed Income Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allianz (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in April 2017.

Interview

Application through the website --> Phone interview: The interviewer was a member of the Investment Strategy team, not a HR. He was nice in the emails, less during the interview. I think that after the phone interview there is a final assessment centre. But I am not sure about it.

Interview Questions

• 1) What do you find in the asset side of a Bank
      2) Working Capital
      3) Spread and related risks
      4) Duration and Convexity
      5) The effects of the monetary policies

Social Intranet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online through career website, received an email about a week and a half later inviting me for an interview, interview was scheduled in 2 days time. Interview was with 2 people from the team I'd be working in. They explained about the role and what my function would be, then asked me questions. Lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself
      Explain 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses about yourself
      Previous experience
      How would you describe yourself?
      Why this role?

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allianz (Munich, Bayern (Germany)).

Interview

I applied online and got a call week later. The interview started on time, and HR personnel seemed to be very nice (three young ladies my age). Unfortunately during the interview I was disappointed due to lack of the eye contact. They were written down everything what I was saying, what made me feel very uncomfortable and more nervous. They gave me a case study and some numerical test. My manager came only at the very end and spent with me only 5 minutes, what was very disappointed. So it seems like the managers relying on the choice of HR personnel what I am thinking is completely wrong, as recruiting personnel is always very subjective.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Allianz (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in September 2016.

Interview

The experience was pleasant. It was composed of 3 parts: overall presentation, direct on-the-job question and a case study Nothing to put you in big difficulty, just to evaluate your knowledge about the job-related matters.

Interview Questions

• How did you solve a situation when being in a team? Which role do you like to take in a team?   Answer Question

Projektleiter/Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Unterhaching (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz (Unterhaching (Germany)) in June 2016.

Interview

Quite typical interview with IT responsible, and management responsible. Not too formal, after the usual mutual introduction round they explained in a quite sloppy and confuse way the position and its requirements and then proceeded to the typical questions. I was told that feedback would come within 1-2 weeks but after one month I still heard nothing. Pretty poor for a company of that size.

Interview Questions

• - How will you procede if I (direct superior) would assign you a number of tasks quite approximatively and without specifying a priority?
      - How good are you in estimations?

Working Student Interview

Interview

I received the email very quickly after application for a personal interview, which held a week afterwards. The interview took around an hour. After a few days of the interview I received a call where they offered me the position with some explanation about the work and the coming process of the contract etc.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work for the company, what I know about the department does, and some scenario questions   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz (Munich, Bayern (Germany)).

Interview

Applied via the website, they contacted me after around 1-2 weeks.
    interview went well, there was my line manager and an HR (I later found out she was also interning).
    was great to have the line manager directly there to explain the task in detail.

Interview Questions

• why this position, what do you know about the company, have you ever heard of shared services   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allianz.

Interview

Skype, over the phone, the general stuff, good english mandatory. It lasted for about 40 minutes and we had 3 interviews. Very relaxed and professional. After that Human Resources department contacted me and offered me a contract (internship).

Interview Questions

• My experience
      eduation