Allianz Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allianz Insurance Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

Interview

3 stages interview
    First one was one the phone with the hiring manager- The objective was discuss about your understanding of the role
    Second stage: a presentation was required
    Third one was with a Senior manager
    Process was very smooth and didn't take more than a month

Graduate General Leadership Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Allianz Insurance.

Interview

Online application to begin, followed by online tests, next came the telephone interview, and finally the assessment centre with 8 of us. The assessment centre was really long so be prepared, it began at 8.30 and didn't finish until 6PM. There was little down time as you even ate lunch with the assessors

Interview Questions

• The interview was competency based, be sure to practice responses. They wanted to know how you deal with difficult people and how you use contacts for your own benefit.   1 Answer

Insurance Claims 2015 Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allianz Insurance in November 2014.

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary, I did an online application followed by the standard SHL tests, and then I got a telephone interview. The interview was quite long, around 45 minutes, and it involved the following questions:

Talk me through your CV
    Why did you choose this role
    Knowledge of the company, products, sectors it services
    How does Allianz sell its products
    What challenge do you think you would face in this role
    What do you expect to do in this role
    Five words with which people would describe you at the end of the scheme
    A time when you gave exceptional client service
    A time when you turned around someone’s opinion
    A time when you disappointed yourself
    A time when you met with a tight deadline
    Location preferences, in my case it was Milton Keynes or Bristol

I enjoyed the conversation even though I it was dragging on a long time, and it is one of the few occasions I thought I did really well. So, it came as a surprise when one day later I got a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• A time when you disappointed yourself, I had to pause and think for a few seconds   1 Answer

Claims Handler Interview

Interview

I found the job posting from the company's website. I sent my CV and cover letter and after 4 days I was invited for an interview. The whole process took 2 weeks. The employees of the company that interviewed me were very friendly and did a good job assessing my skills and experience without trying to ask difficult questions in order to confuse me.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example where you provided poor customer to the client   Answer Question

Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allianz Insurance (Guildford, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

Really relaxed interviews. They help ease you at every stage. Telephone interview with lots of competency questions, so examples of past experiences are crucial. Assessment centre had an interview and a presentation on a business case study. Get to have an informal chat with people on the grad scheme, so you can get lots of advice from them.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to use an unusual method to get something done.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pavia (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Allianz Insurance (Pavia (Italy)) in December 2013.

Interview

I was contacted via my High School for a part-time opportunity and was scheduled an interview a couple days later.

When I arrived, I was received by the Chief of the branch, who started with asking some personal questions about my background (where did I live, what did I want to do in life, how many sibilings did I have and so on).
    When we talked about my friends group and my driving license though, he said that I wasn't suited to receive an offer.

Later I discovered that the part time consisted in door-to-door insurance selling around the city (I don't own a driving license) and the first task I would have been assigned would have been to sell insurance to my friends (all college students).

Interview Questions

• Do you have a driving license?   1 Answer

BMW INSURANCE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allianz Insurance (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

They do a telephone interview first.
    They then do a role play and group exercise.
    They tell you on the day if you have been successful and proceed you to final interview same day.

bad pay bad review

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almería (Spain)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Allianz Insurance (Almería (Spain)) in January 2013.

Interview

I looked in the company website. Found the requirements and sent the documents to the employer. I received by mail and e-mail the license number, documents, brochures and everything i needed.

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz Insurance.

Interview

Brief interview with management team (not IT Director, but level below). Also, interviewed by 2 other members of the architecture team. Other than that, liason with the external recruiter, and HR.

Interview Questions

• Discussion was relatively wide ranging. No difficult or unexpected questions were asked.   Answer Question

General Insurance Actuary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz Insurance (Guildford, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Online app & numerical test, telephone interview, assessment centre.
    Phone interview just general questions NO COMPETENCY,
    Assessment Centre: Roleplay, interview (competency etc), business case , roleplay

Interview Questions

• Prepare SWOT analysis on fictional insurance company   1 Answer