Allianz Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allianz Insurance Interview Questions

Interviews at Allianz Insurance

Sort:

Claims Handler Interview

Interview

I found the job posting from the company's website. I sent my CV and cover letter and after 4 days I was invited for an interview. The whole process took 2 weeks. The employees of the company that interviewed me were very friendly and did a good job assessing my skills and experience without trying to ask difficult questions in order to confuse me.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example where you provided poor customer to the client   1 Answer

Interview

3 stages interview
    First one was one the phone with the hiring manager- The objective was discuss about your understanding of the role
    Second stage: a presentation was required
    Third one was with a Senior manager
    Process was very smooth and didn't take more than a month

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almería (Spain)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Allianz Insurance (Almería (Spain)) in January 2013.

Interview

I looked in the company website. Found the requirements and sent the documents to the employer. I received by mail and e-mail the license number, documents, brochures and everything i needed.

Accounting Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz Insurance (Guildford, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview with the hiring manager and another member of staff.
    Competency based with series of questions aligned to company values, these are split into 4 different areas.
    Very professional and structured with interviewers taking notes as you answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you asked or given feedback.   1 Answer

Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allianz Insurance (Guildford, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

Really relaxed interviews. They help ease you at every stage. Telephone interview with lots of competency questions, so examples of past experiences are crucial. Assessment centre had an interview and a presentation on a business case study. Get to have an informal chat with people on the grad scheme, so you can get lots of advice from them.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to use an unusual method to get something done.   Answer Question

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Allianz Insurance in September 2011.

Interview

Was very much okay. technically intesive

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz Insurance.

Interview

Brief interview with management team (not IT Director, but level below). Also, interviewed by 2 other members of the architecture team. Other than that, liason with the external recruiter, and HR.

Interview Questions

• Discussion was relatively wide ranging. No difficult or unexpected questions were asked.   Answer Question

Business Analysis Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allianz Insurance (Guildford, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for this role as part of their "Women Returners" programme. I was impressed by how quickly the HR person got in touch by phone (about 4 working days after I applied!), and by how quickly the phone interview with the hiring manager then took place (probably a good 10 days after they would have first received my application).

Admittedly they were probably coached to do this by the Women Returners Professional Network who provide the coaching on the returners programme at Allianz (and other large companies). Well done to everyone concerned!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you are applying for this role.   1 Answer

VP-Communications Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz Insurance in January 2010.

Interview

initial phone screen followed by a brief phone interview with the hiring manager. while not much actual interviewing time, the process took multiple weeks and lacked prep and content.

VMO Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz Insurance in May 2009.

Interview

I was known

Negotiation

3 weeks and it was during the financial crisis so some things there were unwilling to move on.