Allianz Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

3.2

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Simple questions, very friendly interviewer who ended up being my supervisor for the entirety of the internship. Second interview with an ultimate colleague who ran the department who asked more in-depth questions and expected me to be knowledgable about the company and the sustainable development department

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work in the sustainable development department at Allianz?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Allianz

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allianz (New York, NY).

Interview

Welcome, overall smooth in process very positive impression for all those people first on board, luxurious building in Asia, loads of europeans around, really great first impression compared with any other companies

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Allianz in November 2016.

Interview

Asked normal questions. Took months for them to get back to me, only once I reached out to them did they answer me. Then I was offered a different position, and the same thing occurred. I learned months later that I was not chosen.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Allianz.

Interview

the process is really smooth and HR person is super nice.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Allianz.

Interview

Initial CV review, interview with three different members (managing director, head of credit risk, some other analyst)

Interview Questions

• What would you do to revive the Italian economy *immediately* do if you were Mario Monti?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allianz (Munich, Bayern (Germany)).

Interview

I applied online and got a call week later. The interview started on time, and HR personnel seemed to be very nice (three young ladies my age). Unfortunately during the interview I was disappointed due to lack of the eye contact. They were written down everything what I was saying, what made me feel very uncomfortable and more nervous. They gave me a case study and some numerical test. My manager came only at the very end and spent with me only 5 minutes, what was very disappointed. So it seems like the managers relying on the choice of HR personnel what I am thinking is completely wrong, as recruiting personnel is always very subjective.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Allianz (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in September 2016.

Interview

The experience was pleasant. It was composed of 3 parts: overall presentation, direct on-the-job question and a case study Nothing to put you in big difficulty, just to evaluate your knowledge about the job-related matters.

Interview Questions

• How did you solve a situation when being in a team? Which role do you like to take in a team?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allianz (Milan (Italy)) in January 2016.

Interview

First interview with HR, who asked mainly motivational and cognitive questions after having taken a personality and logic test.
    Second interview with a manager, mainly questions about attitudes and aspirations.
    Very nice experience and very nice people who put you at ease during the selection process.
    Fast and effective communication.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz (Milan (Italy)) in July 2015.

Interview

I had the interview in Milan. Firstly I did a numerical and logical test, then I had to answers at some behavioral questions. Both tests were easy and I had enough time. Then a HR employer asked me several questions. This second part took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weaknesses?
      How do you work in teamwork?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz in November 2014.

Interview

After completing the psychometric tests, I had a telephone interview. Interviewer was really nice and allowed a lot of elaboration on the questions. The questions started off talking about the comapny (products, spread, competition) before moving onto my skills and qualities to 'assess whether i would fit in at Allianz'. Have questions ready at the end!

Interview Questions

• Who do you consider the company's main competitors?
      To what other internships have you applied and at what stage are you in those processes?
      Worst quality?   Answer Question