Allianz Life Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allianz Life Marketing Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz Life (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone call with potential manager. Asked me questions about previous experiences, projects I am proud of, something that challenges me. It was very casual, but she asked me difficult questions. Make sure you prepare questions yourself, I know she was very impressed by that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Allianz Life

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allianz Life (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2010.

Interview

My HR rep was unprofessional in the extreme. Has not done a single thing they said they were going to do. If you aren't going to do it, save your breath and don't lie. I have no idea how they still have a job. Was late to 3+ calls, cut short the time and said they would call back. Didn't call when they said they would, but called three days later to reschedule. Finally got to the call, and they didn't remember a single word I'd told them even though they were taking notes. Rushed through those calls. Not surprising that no feedback was offered given the size of the company but they couldn't put 2+2 together anyway.

Culture is on the rise, company seems to be focused and moving in the right direction. The real challenge is going to be the field force- can they get the agent's confidence back. If they can, they'll hit it out of the park. Downside is that lower senior management can't admit to the C-suite that the sales challenge is because they have no field credibility and are almost impossible to deal with. Trust is in short supply, so sales come and go like the wind whenever a viable alternative exists elsewhere.