Allianz Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allianz Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Allianz

2.2

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allianz (Pune City (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Good and easy . Not very advanced questions . Seems to me that company works on legacy technologies. Over experience was good . Got selected and a general hike was offered. overall good experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Allianz

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allianz (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Took only 2 rounds.
     1 was technical and another was manager round. It got finished on single day.
    Interview process totally depends upon the team they would be hired for.
    It was for java developer.

Interview Questions

• Basic angular and java questions.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a walk-in.Went there at 9 and called at 11.30 and interviewers doesn’t seem to be interested in hiring and didn’t enquired anything about the project details at all. Altogether a really bad experience.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allianz.

Interview

3 round.

First was telephonic with HR where we I was asked to talk about previous work experience.

Second was technical with Team lead. Main questions asked was basic java and web application related.

Third was with Manager regarding job description and expectations.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allianz (Pune (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviews are of very mediocre level as the management themselves are from Sales and Operations background they are not able to recognize good technical talent. Interview process was very lethargic and they took a lot of time to process the final offer. When I joined, the company was a startup and they were not able to provide authentic offer letters on the company's letter head even after 4 months of joining. Overall experience was pathetic but I was trapped and was not able to look for another job at such short notice of joining the company. It would have been a bad impression on my resume for my future employers.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between == operator and equals method in java.   1 Answer