Allied American University Interview Questions in Laguna Hills, CA | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allied American University

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allied American University (Laguna Hills, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Got a phone interview, next day was asked to come in for an in person interview with one of the admissions managers, they then had me do the second interview with HR right away and not even an hour after I left I got a phone call offering me the position!!!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and why you think you would do well in admissions   Answer Question

Online Adjunct Interview

Application

Interview

The dean called me and asked about my background and described the school a bit. She was very personable and put me at ease quickly. She asked me about the different courses I might be able to teach for Allied. This was a phone interview, she called and asked if it was a good time to talk which it was. We could have scheduled another time if I had wanted to.

Interview Questions

• Would I like to work on Course Development.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allied American University (Laguna Hills, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

They called me on the phone to come for an interview. At the Interview I was really impressed by all of the "benefits" they offer. The man who interviewed me was really nice, they made it sound like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Your salary is based on experience, you have to have at least 3 years experience to get paid at a specialist level.