Allied Building Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 24, 2017

1.7

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allied Building Products (Brooklyn, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Talked to operations manager for about 90minutes about all aspects of the building supply business.It was very laid back and I believe that my resume spoke for itself as far as experience goes.I felt very comfortable the whole time .

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your new job.?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Building Products (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

Unprofessional and disorganized. No one seemed happy there and said hello when walking in. My resume was not reviewed prior to my appointment.. And my calls/email/texts were not returned for three weeks. I may have interviewed during a transition time for them, but the experience left me with a negative feeling.

Interview Questions

• It was more of conversation rather than answer / question. A very casual interview.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Allied Building Products.

Interview

ma great interview so I thought. They seemed really nice, it was more of a get to know you kind of thing. They said they would be back with me later to let me know. I interviewed a month ago and still they say they are in the evaluation process. Basically no communication through the process not even a simple email reply.

Bank Reconciliation Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rutherford, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allied Building Products (Rutherford, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was nice. I was asked two or so questions but 99% of the interview was just to tell me about the company. The process took slightly over an hour and I got the impression that I was just called in so that they could say that they did look at "outside candidates". It seems that this company only hires from within and seldom outside.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your list job? How long were you there?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Building Products (San Bernardino, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview from HR same day. They called again and scheduled interview for 3 days later.

Interview was low key and non-structured; more of 'get to know you'. Mostly reviewed resume, experience and qualifications. Businesslike but very friendly.

I followed-up 1 week later. No decision yet.

They called me 1 week after that. Another candidate had greater industry experience, so the went that direction.

No regrets. Altogether a smooth process with fair follow-up on their part.

Interview Questions

• None. No "Tell us about yourself" or "Sell me this pen". Just a low key and friendly information exchange..   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Building Products in July 2010.

Interview

It didn't feel like an interview it was more like a meeting.

Interview Questions

• adding value to a great company   1 Answer