Allied Building Products Outside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allied Building Products Outside Sales Interview Questions

1.5

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allied Building Products (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Unprofessional. The Manager and Regional Manager were not skilled interviewers. I met one individual and discussed sports and listened to him rant on about unrelated topics. Then I met with decision maker and watched a he just stared me down.

Interview Questions

• What is your background? (FYI - It was listed on my resume. Didn't they even read it so their time was not wasted)?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Allied Building Products

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Building Products (Chicago, IL) in July 2008.

Interview

I had no previous experience in the construction industry- they hired me on the second interview. First interview was with the branch manager second was with the regional manager. Management changed every six months.

Negotiation

I negotiated relocation expenses and they offered me what I asked for for the base salary.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allied Building Products.

Interview

It was actually a pretty simple process, the only thing that took forever was the background check, it seems like Allied digs down deep to try and find anything at all in your past in order to disqualify you. The interview with the branch manager was very funny due to the fact that I listened more than I spoke during the interview.

Interview Questions

• actually nothing difficult or unexpected, its the usual questions about past employment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are unwilling to negotiate at all.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allied Building Products in June 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with the VP of Sales and the owner of the company. They both are excellent sales people, but they lack much in training. The entire company lacks an adequate training program. They rely on the new employee to get training from their customers...that doesn't make a lot of sense, right? Even on the job training with other sales people didn't work because they treat you like you're supposed to know as much as them already.

Interview Questions

• How would you attack the region in your cold calls?   1 Answer