Allied Consultants (Texas) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allied Consultants (Texas) Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allied Consultants (Texas)

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allied Consultants (Texas) in July 2014.

Interview

Normal in person interview process, as a consulting firm the interview that counts is with the client where you will work. My client interview was with TxDMV. I accepted the job in September 2014, I have been on site for 8 months.

Interview Questions

• Describe your SCRUM experience.   1 Answer

All Positions Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Consultants (Texas).

Interview

Allied is primarily a provider to Texas state government, so job descriptions are usually detailed and always public information. They typically don't hire novices or new college grads because of the state demands. Allied provides you the job description and guides you through the state forms - can't just submit a resume - advising you what to emphasize. They'll identify the interviewers at the various agencies, and provide all the contact information you need. Allied is quite experienced in state gov't, so when possible, they'll give you some history and personality overview.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to perform a task in your technology or professional area, whether a brief programming exercise or an analysis exercise. Allied will pass on all the information they have, but it's up to you to prove your knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was easy. Allied's recruiter will not play any games, trying to maximize their cut at your expense, and will tell you the real range and how to best fit in that range. It's really more of a consultation as to what you should ask, rather than a negotiation. For instance, you might ask a buck or two per hour less than the max to fit better, depending on some weakness in your expertise, or go for the max. Allied will talk candidly and helpfully to you.