Allied Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.9

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Electronics (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Easy Interview with your basic qualifications questions. Why do you want to work at Allied? What makes you best qualified for the position? I applied online and received a call for interview within a week. Interview was within a week as well.

Interview Questions

• Basic Interview questions regarding qualifications and experience.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Electronics (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

A long four hour interview by various teams at the company. The day concluded with a team lunch. I was told by the team manager that I would hear from them within a day or two. My interview went extremely well, and it appeared the company took a huge interest. I didn't hear anything from the company after 10 days, so I decided to reach out to them, and was sent a rejection letter immediately afterwards.

I think the interview was a complete waste of time, as I had to drive 30 minutes to attend a long process, which could've been avoided by rejecting me at the phone screen.

Interview Questions

• All the teams asked the same exact questions:

1. Give us a time when you had to work with clients.
      2. Are you comfortable working with BAs.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Park, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Electronics (Huntington Park, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was very informal, covered many topics. Was very please with the person who interview me and what type and how they asked questions. Thought that they should have dealt more deeply with experience and skills.

Interview Questions

• They asked about what my goals were.   2 Answers

Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Electronics.

Interview

Very pleasant and low-pressure. One one-on-one interview, and one group interview. Everything was very easy and very professional. It was one of the best interview experience I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't that adversarial. Basically, we discussed my skills, what I could bring to the table, and what the job entailed.   Answer Question

ECommerce Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allied Electronics (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Got a call or email from hr on behalf of hiring manager. Set up phone interview. Then a face to face was scheduled with him and 4 other people who I would be working with on a regular basis. The in person interview was very pleasant and conversational. They asked questions but I didn't feel like it was an interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had any project management software experience. I did except for the program was created by my last employer so I had experience with a product no one would know about.   Answer Question

Supply Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Electronics (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process to consisted of a phone call and two interviews. The hiring process took about 3 weeks total. The first interview was with the hiring manager and director. The second interview was with two managers. The questions from the employer tested your knowledge in supply chain policies and how you handle adversity. An offer was extended soon after.

Interview Questions

• What are some key performance indicators used in supply chain? How do you handle issues that arise? What is your experience working with returns and stock rotations?   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Electronics (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview then a 1 on 1 with the Branch Manager and finally a phone interview with the Regional Manager. It was a smooth process but the offer was low.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about your resume and work exprerience   Answer Question