Allied Global Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Allied Global Marketing

2.2

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allied Global Marketing (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my university job site. I was contacted by email about a week later and set up an interview. When I arrived, the person who set up the interview was not there, the person that was set to interview me was not there and none of the employees there were aware I was scheduled to come in. Two employees there conducted an impromptu interview. I was asked typical questions such as my work history, area of study, and what about the job interested me. It was a very relaxed interview that lasted about 30 minutes. At the end of the interview I was told I would hear something back at the end of the week. No one ever contacted and me and that was fine with me, the office was in a run down older building in Fremont. The way my interview was handled was unprofessional and in the end it did not surprise me that I was never contacted, especially because it was an unpaid internship on top of everything.

College Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allied Global Marketing (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Very simple process! Questions were about my experience with creating events specifically marketing movies. I learned about the company and the specifics of what the role entailed. It was a great experience, I had two people in my interview and they made me feel calm and relaxed. I recommend business casual for the interview, it was a very casual interview.

Interview Questions

• What's the last movie you watched?   Answer Question
    • If you were going to set up an event for that movie, how would you approach it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Global Marketing (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The people who interviewed me seemed really relaxed. They asked me how active I was in my school and then wanted to choose from a variety or brands. A lot of your "typical" interview questions such as, "what are you strengths/weakness'," and "where do you see yourself in the future?"

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allied Global Marketing (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online through my university and heard back within 2 days. I did a little bit of research on the company and was interviewed by one of the staff at the Seattle office. The interview was pretty easy going and mostly asked about my experience. I heard back from them within the week.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Global Marketing.

Interview

Found the internship position online and applied through the website. Heard back within a day scheduled an interview and found out I was hired by the end of the week.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allied Global Marketing (Detroit, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

Found on Indeed, e-mailed my resume and cover letter, went back and forth discussing qualifications, then finally scheduled one long phone interview. I was then offered two days later through e-mail.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allied Global Marketing (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Skype interview, informal
    I got the interview through my school. I received a phone call to set up the interview for that week, and heard back about whether or not I got the position three days after the interview. It was informal compared to some interviews, but still prepare for it like you would any other interview. Know the industry, their clients, company history and why you want to work there.

Internship Interview

Interview

Fast and standard questions. Describe yourself, what do you know about the company? What is your favorite movie and why?
    They look for creative, self motivated people who enjoy the movie industry.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Allied Global Marketing (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very quick and efficient. Ran through resume and was asked very basic interview questions. I asked a few questions about the publicity and promotions process in film industry in return. The interviewers were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• What has been your favorite Film promotional campaign this year?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allied Global Marketing (Hollywood, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fast and friendly. The person who interviewed me was a former boss of a friend of mine. My friend referred me and I had an interview set up within a few days. The actual interview itself was pretty straight forward although there were a few creative scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• If you are setting up an event and you needed to get live animals, what is the first thing you would do?   Answer Question