Allied Global Marketing Social Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allied Global Marketing (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my university job site. I was contacted by email about a week later and set up an interview. When I arrived, the person who set up the interview was not there, the person that was set to interview me was not there and none of the employees there were aware I was scheduled to come in. Two employees there conducted an impromptu interview. I was asked typical questions such as my work history, area of study, and what about the job interested me. It was a very relaxed interview that lasted about 30 minutes. At the end of the interview I was told I would hear something back at the end of the week. No one ever contacted and me and that was fine with me, the office was in a run down older building in Fremont. The way my interview was handled was unprofessional and in the end it did not surprise me that I was never contacted, especially because it was an unpaid internship on top of everything.

Interview Questions