Allied Integrated Marketing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allied Integrated Marketing Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very quick and efficient. Ran through resume and was asked very basic interview questions. I asked a few questions about the publicity and promotions process in film industry in return. The interviewers were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• What has been your favorite Film promotional campaign this year?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Allied Integrated Marketing

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Went in person and interviewed with three different publicists after cold emailing my resume asking if they were looking for interns. This was the only round of interviews. I found it about a week or so later that I had gotten the position.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (New York, NY).

Interview

Very laid back, I think most people did group interviews but I hadn't moved to my city yet so I did a phone interview with three full-time employees. Dress in our office was casual, so when I went in for orientation after the interview I wore jeans and a cute blouse, which is what most employees told me they wore to the interview. They were overall really chill and inviting!

Interview Questions

• Do you have a lot of experience cold-calling people and businesses?   Answer Question
    • What movies are you looking forward to this year?   Answer Question
    • How would you market a movie like *insert recent title here* to a word-of-mouth group?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Sent my resume in online and got a response by email to schedule an interview. I was in my college town when I got the email so I was able to do a phone interview. I got offered the job after a decent length phone call and it was overall good experience with great people.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (Kansas City, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

intensive interview questions mostly focusing on managing multiple people at once and dealing with crowds of people.
    another thing the hirees focused on was relationships and making lasting ones at the least. it just makes the whole business side more fluid.
    it was over the phone with two phone calls two days apart. i was not used to this at all seeing as i have always done face to face, gotta say it makes it easier to talk to someoneface to face and you make that connnection in the first place. kind of hard to do over the phone

Interview Questions

• how well do you do in crowds of people   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

I had spoken to a rep at a career fair and emailed her. She put me in touch with the local office, and I sent them an email. They responded asking for a resume and cover letter, and they asked me to come in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your favorite movies? How did you deal with a work related conflict?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

Interview

The interview was harmless enough. I was interviewed by two ladies, one being very open and friendly, the other seemingly having a bad day. They took me to a conference room and sat down at the conference table.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a problem you found a solution for   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was really simple. I went in for one in-person interview and the entire interview only took 15 minutes. The interviewers were nice and very open to answering questions. All questions were very straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (Seattle, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was a relaxed and easy process. Had a phone interview, and did an outside assignment, and then got the offer over email. Was asked a few questions about strengths, weaknesses, but mostly became a fun conversation. Had a nice person interview me who was receptive and encouraging to my answers. Felt like a nice back and forth.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? What is your favorite movie? What movie are you looking forward to?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in August 2015.

Interview

I sent an email out to the company to see if they had any internship opportunities during the semester. After sending in my resume a phone call was set up. My interview was over the phone and with two other people.