Allied Integrated Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 20, 2018

2.2

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (Washington, DC).

Interview

One phone call one in person interview, was very easy. Asked me if I was okay with X, Y, Z. Be aware, the job has lots of cold calling which is good experience but can be very boring and monotonous.

Publicity and Promotions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (West Hollywood, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

It's a sit-down interview between two of the staff that run that particular department. The interview lasts about 15 minutes. The interviewers were nice, for the most part. This was the second time I interviewed there, and the second time I was denied. I guess I didn't have what they were looking for.

Publicity and Promotions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied online. Received an email for a group interview, which consisted of 12 people. We got into groups of 4 and each group was assigned a movie to create a publicity and promotions campaign to present. They observed our group efforts throughout the campaign creation as well as the presentation. Then, one by one, each person had to tell the entire hiring team and interviewees why they are the perfect candidate for the position in under 60 seconds.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received an e-mail a few days later to set up a phone interview. The interview took 30 minutes, and by the end they said they asked my schedule for hours and said they would follow-up with a verdict the following day. The next day, they offered me a job with my hours of work.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

Interview

Found the internship position online and applied through the website. Heard back within a day scheduled an interview and found out I was hired by the end of the week.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was over the phone and consisted of basic questions regarding my skills, experience with marketing and publicity, and my interest in the entertainment industry. There also were a few basic behavioral questions.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard and the interview questions were relatively easy. The interviewer was straightforward about the expectations of the job and the projected salary for the position.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked to book people to attend events before?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very quick and efficient. Ran through resume and was asked very basic interview questions. I asked a few questions about the publicity and promotions process in film industry in return. The interviewers were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• What has been your favorite Film promotional campaign this year?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Went in person and interviewed with three different publicists after cold emailing my resume asking if they were looking for interns. This was the only round of interviews. I found it about a week or so later that I had gotten the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

Interview

I was referred by a friend, interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in Los Angeles and offered the job on the spot. The interview was very relaxed and was conducted by the person that would later be my boss. She is very nice and approachable. We went through my resume, talked about strengths and weaknesses, talked about the position and what it would entail, and then I was offered the position.