Allied Integrated Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allied Integrated Marketing Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very quick and efficient. Ran through resume and was asked very basic interview questions. I asked a few questions about the publicity and promotions process in film industry in return. The interviewers were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• What has been your favorite Film promotional campaign this year?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Went in person and interviewed with three different publicists after cold emailing my resume asking if they were looking for interns. This was the only round of interviews. I found it about a week or so later that I had gotten the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

Interview

I was referred by a friend, interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in Los Angeles and offered the job on the spot. The interview was very relaxed and was conducted by the person that would later be my boss. She is very nice and approachable. We went through my resume, talked about strengths and weaknesses, talked about the position and what it would entail, and then I was offered the position.

Publicity & Promotions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It consisted of 3 interviews.

1 - met with a group
    2 - had to write a sample press release and list of publicity/promotions ideas for upcoming films
    3 - met with group to go over press release/ideas

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (New York, NY).

Interview

Very laid back, I think most people did group interviews but I hadn't moved to my city yet so I did a phone interview with three full-time employees. Dress in our office was casual, so when I went in for orientation after the interview I wore jeans and a cute blouse, which is what most employees told me they wore to the interview. They were overall really chill and inviting!

Interview Questions

• Do you have a lot of experience cold-calling people and businesses?   Answer Question
    • What movies are you looking forward to this year?   Answer Question
    • How would you market a movie like *insert recent title here* to a word-of-mouth group?   Answer Question

Publicity and Promotions Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (Cambridge, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was incredibly unprofessional. She had me in for an interview, followed up by asking for my reference list, and didn't respond after that. It was only after I followed up that she told me I had not gotten the position, only for her to email me a week later asking me to come in for a second interview as there had "been a change in plans." I was then hired days later.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online through my university and heard back within 2 days. I did a little bit of research on the company and was interviewed by one of the staff at the Seattle office. The interview was pretty easy going and mostly asked about my experience. I heard back from them within the week.

Intern Interview

Interview

Sent my resume in online and got a response by email to schedule an interview. I was in my college town when I got the email so I was able to do a phone interview. I got offered the job after a decent length phone call and it was overall good experience with great people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. It was very laid back and was centered around what I knew about the company, my favorite movies, and my past experiences. A lot of my friends heard that they got the job immediately, however I didn't hear that I got it until 3 weeks or so.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (Kansas City, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

intensive interview questions mostly focusing on managing multiple people at once and dealing with crowds of people.
    another thing the hirees focused on was relationships and making lasting ones at the least. it just makes the whole business side more fluid.
    it was over the phone with two phone calls two days apart. i was not used to this at all seeing as i have always done face to face, gotta say it makes it easier to talk to someoneface to face and you make that connnection in the first place. kind of hard to do over the phone

Interview Questions

• how well do you do in crowds of people   1 Answer