Allied Irish Banks Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allied Irish Banks Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Allied Irish Banks

2.0

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2019.

Interview

Recruitment is done through Hays recruitment. Simple typing speed tests and a couple of interview questions. Recruiter was very pleasant and it was a friendly environment. The whole process only took about half an hour. Got a call within two hours with an offer.

Interview Questions

• When have you ever contributed to a change of procedure?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Allied Irish Banks

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monaghan (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Monaghan (Ireland)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewed in local branch by manager. The interview lasted approximately 35 minutes. The interviewer was very friendly and laid back and asked some general questions about me including where I personally bank.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks.

Interview

a aptitude test was needed before an interview was offered. The interview was very functional, asking about previous experience and what I thought made a good customer service advisor.

Interview Questions

• How do you remain calm when you are dealing with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kildare (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Kildare (Ireland)) in February 2011.

Interview

Phone interview followed by interview in front of 2, one from hr and one team leader. Accepted the job and training very thorough. Training done in groups of around 15 and exam follows. If you don't pass you've no job. This is not made clear at interview stage.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer... All example led.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No scope for negotiation