Allied Irish Banks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allied Irish Banks Interview Questions

Interviews at Allied Irish Banks

2.5

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. All communications was through email. Actual interview was about 30-45 mins long. Was prepared and research about the company. Many questions was asked. . . Got a reply within 3 week.

Credit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was based on a series of qeustiosn relating to past experience and how this applies to the current role. You were required to draw on past experiences and give examples. There was also a case study analyis

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult task of youor last employment.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks.

Interview

I applied via the AIB careers website, I was contacted shortly after requesting a phone interview. This was a short conversation reviewing mainly my technical skills. I brought to the next round of face-to-face interviews. The interview was competency based and lasted around 40 minutes. At the end I was required to sit a small written test to assess my level in SQL.

Interview Questions

• Nothing particularly difficult or designed to trip you up. All competency questions based around technical skills, communication, problem solving, teamwork, etc.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied for the job and was contacted about 4 months after. Interviewed by two managers. They were super friendly and I felt at ease straight away as a result. There was informal and chatty conversation at the start before the interview began.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a difficult situation and how to did you handle it?   1 Answer

Quantitative Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2015.

Interview

Met with two managers from the risk department at bank centre Ballsbridge. Very relaxed informal discussion primarily about the economy and wider global economy. I was not aware that this would be what would be under discussion and so had not brushed up on my economics as well as I could have and rambled on quite a bit digging myself into a hole most likely. On reflection the interview was quite short and so I can only presume that I must have messed up early on. The money on offer was not good either as they mentioned that it was €30k starting which would be behind most other banks I have met with so far.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as the major obstacles facing the Greek economy?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

The interview was competency based. I was given 4 core competencies needed for the role in advance and asked to prepare examples of how I best demonstrate these. Start of the interview they went through CV and experiences and then through the 4 competencies. They then asked me about some of my personal interests and if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a data-set that you worked with and an issue you had with it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you demonstrated problem solving abilities?   Answer Question

Graduate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Interviewed by HR and two finance manager. It was a competency based interview where they asked examples of teamwork, communication and technical. They wanted to get to know my personality and whether i would fit into their culture.

Interview Questions

• Competency based interview.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

the interview was a standard panel interview with two employees and questions were largerly based around skills and competencies. the interview lasted a half hour and feedback was delievered quickly.

Interview Questions

• have you ever had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you deal with that situation?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2015.

Interview

the interview was non-strructured. quite relaxed too. There wasn't any pressure. But i would advise you to know about the company and be prepared for any questions that may catch you off guard.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview with branch manager and aptitude test offer made after four weeks compantancy based questions relaxed atmosphere 6 months probation with 2 year contract with the possibility of permancy