Allied Irish Banks Quantitative Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allied Irish Banks Quantitative Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Allied Irish Banks

Quantitative Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2015.

Interview

Met with two managers from the risk department at bank centre Ballsbridge. Very relaxed informal discussion primarily about the economy and wider global economy. I was not aware that this would be what would be under discussion and so had not brushed up on my economics as well as I could have and rambled on quite a bit digging myself into a hole most likely. On reflection the interview was quite short and so I can only presume that I must have messed up early on. The money on offer was not good either as they mentioned that it was €30k starting which would be behind most other banks I have met with so far.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as the major obstacles facing the Greek economy?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Allied Irish Banks

Quantitative Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Irish Banks.

Interview

The interview was competency based. I was given 4 core competencies needed for the role in advance and asked to prepare examples of how I best demonstrate these. Start of the interview they went through CV and experiences and then through the 4 competencies. They then asked me about some of my personal interests and if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a data-set that you worked with and an issue you had with it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you demonstrated problem solving abilities?   Answer Question