Allied Telesis Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Allied Telesis Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

2.3

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allied Telesis (San Jose, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Wonderful experience with a great PR representative. She asked me the normal questions one would expect, but after pleasantries were exchanged, we were able to bond in a more personal, fun way.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allied Telesis (San Jose, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

It was Just 10 minutes of phone interview.
    In 10 minutes nothing much can be asked.
    I was asked mostly full forms of protocols abbreviations written on the resume.
    Difference between Process and thread.
    Whats my current visa status.
    Then after a few days I got the call to join them.

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such, but among what was asked, I can say most difficult was difference between thread and process?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation as such, its just fixed amount

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allied Telesis (San Jose, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

I found a post on my college website and applied for the job. I got a call from a person who said he was the manager. I was immediately called on-site the very same day for a interview. Interview consisted of four 1-1 interviews. Mostly C-program and data structures questions. 2 days after the interviews I got a call saying they want to extend a offer

Interview Questions

• Reversing a string in C, finding a loop in a Link list   Answer Question

It was a ridiculously low offer. It was 50% of the average salary being offered for the same position. C'mon you don't offer peanuts just cos you are offering a job to a new grad. Company also seems shady, I just could not understand the team structure/number of people in the team even after trying to ask the interviewers about it repeatedly.