Allied Universal Unarmed Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allied Universal Unarmed Security Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Allied Universal

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

It is very brief but they do go over previous experiences to provide information on new sites and their rules and regulations. They also inform you on what to expect and how things operate in the new environment.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a great candidate for our site?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Allied Universal

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Knoxville, TN) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied at 1709 and got called for an interview and had an email confirming my interview, which was scheduled for the next day, by 1714. It wasn't even an interview, it was a job offer complete with on the spot drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

The interview was fairly simple. There is an online interview with about 3 simple questions. Is there ever a time where you protected someone? Why do you want to work here? And another question that escapes me at the moment.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

A brief series of questions regarding work history and background. I was asked to explain why Allied Universal? The interview was brief yet very effective I was offered a placement before I departed.

Interview Questions

• Why would I like to become a security officer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Dallas, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with the supervisor on site. It was an extremely easy process and seemed like they just needed bodies. A few days after the interview I set up my testing and orientation session. You go and take a 50 question open book test on some of the legal aspects (use of force, engagement, etc), and it was easy. All of us passed. Then we could go get lunch and came back after an hour for the orientation. There were 3 online e-learning courses and a bunch of paperwork. There was a mouth swab drug test that was taken while we were doing the e-learning courses - which you have to leave in your mouth for 15 min.

Interview Questions

• Would you pursue a subject that was fleeing the scene?   2 Answers
    • Mouth swab drug test   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

Applied for Allied Barton before they merged into Allied Universal. They seemed pretty straight forward and did not require any past experience. They seemed like they just needed bodies to fill spots at different sites they own.

Interview Questions

• If a supervisor stole a site's item how would you respond in this situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

Automated phone interview in which a prerecorded message asks you questions and then has you record your answers, sort of like a voicemail message.
    First interview
    Decision

Interview Questions

• If you were confident in handling an intense emergency situation such as a shooting or evacuation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Tampa, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

To lone of a interviewing process in general, some of the question were to common. Basically irrelevant to what i'am trying to pursues,also the interviewer wasn't the best that I've encounter from pass interview.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Charleston, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call 3 days after I applied online and was asked to come in that afternoon. I came in that afternoon and was asked a couple questions. They proceeded to tell me a list of things that were not allowed as far as missing days and ect.

Interview Questions

• If I was a felon or had ever been arrested.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Allied Universal (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very easy in the Miami branch ask you couple question what shift you like and how's your record
     Also they ask you if you have driver lesson

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about allied universal   1 Answer