Allied World Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allied World Assurance Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allied World Assurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allied World Assurance in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a interview request from HR. Two days later had wonderful interview with the 2 VP's of the business unit. The interview was about 30 minutes. They made me an offer in about 2 days.

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied World Assurance (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

2 rounds ( 2 individual interviews)
    Firstly, I was interviewed by HR department staff. Within 1 week, I was called to have the second interview.
    The interviews take around 30mins to 1 hour. The questions covered solid insurance knowledge, personalities and scenario study

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allied World Assurance (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview with hr and other claims specialist. Then-on-site interview with upper management. Upper management was rude and kept putting down other companies. They kept me waiting for long part of interview as interviewers left and came into room.

AVP Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allied World Assurance (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews with 6 different people of which half were over VC and half were not even in the proposed reporting structure. Each person basically asked the same basic questions which seemed pointless.

Intern Interview

Interview

I got a call from one of the big Bosses, we talked about interests and fit based questions. Nothing very technical at all. The interviewer was very nice and she called back 20mins later with an offer