AlliedBarton Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AlliedBarton Account Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Nassau, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Nassau, NY).

Interview

After applying on-line there was a telephone interview with the Human Resources Department. This was followed with an interview with a District Manager and then a Regional Manager. When all of this went well there was an interview with the prospective client.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AlliedBarton

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Bridgeport, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

Met with NAPM, spoke of my experience and what was expected of the AM. Very informal interview. Contacted within a day of interview with job offer. Had a small amount of negotiations to do, but an overall painless transaction.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Two interviews. One with the National Accounts Manager and District Manager, and one with the Client. Fast process. My two interviews were 1 hour each and were very good. The AlliedBarton management really takes interest in listening.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Charlotte, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

Could not make initial interview because was working at another site so they never called me back. Have to be assertive or will not get call back. Interview process was routine.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for AlliedBarton?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Orange, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Process begain with online application followed by phone interview with hiring manager. After success at that step, there was a 1 on 1 personal interview with hiring manager. Next was an online personality profile test and online job application. Finally, there was a group interview with human resources staff and operations managers in three different groups. I felt this was a very professional process. All of my questions about the company were answered. I felt that the process was well-organized and structured. Even though the total length of the process took time, in my opinion it was handled well and seemed very fair.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle sales prospects who declined your services after multiple attempts?   Answer Question