AlliedBarton Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

AlliedBarton Interview Questions in Boston, MA

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Recruiter called asked questions, talked really fast and always called me bro. Then hung up. Received a call a week later from someone claiming to be an Account Manager asking me to come in for an interview. Go to interview met two people neither the Account Manger. Next week got a call from recruiter saying i got the job. He told me to fill out a bunch of forms online did, and a week later came in for orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Boston, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

I went in to apply as a security officer and the hiring manager was impressed and hired me as a security supervisor. He was very professional, helpful and very pleasent to work with. A very nice experience that I will never forgot. Its always good to meet nice people such as him.

Interview Questions

• Experience, Life goals and work ethic   1 Answer

Security Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Boston, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

This position was listed in the newspaper several years ago. I applied, and I received a call from the company representative. The pre-interview / application process consisted of a lot of screening, and a lot of testing to see if you had the basic qualifications. Once you got past that, the interview itself was pretty straightforward. They process a lot of people through AlliedBarton, so the system is thorough but streamlined.

Interview Questions

• There were many questions asking how you would act in a certain situation, for example, 'What would you do if you saw someone stealing a car while on your shift?'. They want to know that you are ethical and responsible.   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Boston, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

online application submitted, received a phone call 5 mins later, went to the headquarters to speak with a representative, signed paper work, took an oral drug test, set up an interview with the property manager, then I had to schedule another interview with the account manager at the site i would be working at.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What are you weak points/strong points? Eduaction? Give me an example where you had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, they had me interview for a position that offered more money then the position I actually received.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Boston, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

Its easy! it takes a couple of weeks to start because of the Cori check. After you past the cori check. they call you in and ask when can you start.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Boston, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

Pre-screen interview which is basically: Fill out some paper work with some questions on how you would handle situations. Take a mouth-swab drug test and then go over the paperwork. After that if your all set you get instructions on your actual interview, and then a training date.

Actual interview is just basic questions, why you want the job, stuff like that.

Interview Questions

• What mistakes have you made previously and how did you correct them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Boston, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

Just prepare yourself to take a drug test. Have a good resume of past or present jobs. And be yourself.