AlliedBarton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AlliedBarton Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Less than a (3) weeks first application then training class/paid then sent to a site for an in-person interview with site supervisor and account manager. They really didn't ask many question, only talk about the site duties and responsibilities

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Thoroughly went through my resume. Question me about everything on there. First person to interview was my operations manager and then she brought in the client. I had to impress both and then they both tried to intimidate me by telling me how strict they were.

Unarmed Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (San Marcos, CA).

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. It took rather 30 minutes and it wasn't hard questions to answer. Got s job offer and waiting on live scan and orientation to start working.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to tell someone of their inappropriate behavior?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Very basic interview questions involving their security program. You are interviewed by a security site manager at the Naperville office. One on one interview involving basic questions of situations that reflect what you might encounter on the job, in your assigned security sight.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you handled a problem   1 Answer

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very easy in the Miami branch ask you couple question what shift you like and how's your record
     Also they ask you if you have driver lesson

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about allied universal   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Group interview. it was not long. I went in looking for a Company Police position and left a security guard that is about it. I sat with the manager of the building and he ask a few questions and he offered me the job on the condition of a drug test. Passed the Drug test and got the job

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was good and nice. We talk about my last job and did get alone with my Supervisor and with my coworker said great. What could i do for their company if they hire me be the best and respectful Employee for your company

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Told interviewer about myself and after was offer a position, not what I applied for, but accepted. Filled out necessary forms for background check and was told to wait for further info via email. Spent an hour in total with interview and filling out of forms.

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

After being interviewed, I was offered a position of employment, and we discussed the benefits and payscale. Then we viewed a video,took a written test, then were fitted for our uniforms and given our badges & assignments & report to information.

Interview Questions

• The hours you were available to work.   2 Answers

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

very laid back and asked very basic questions. Sat in the conference room and was asked questions. Interviewer was very chill and laid back. Was offered the job on the spot. Was emailed forms to electornically sign and send back, and currently have to go for training.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in doing security?   1 Answer