AlliedBarton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AlliedBarton Interview Questions

2.6

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was very casual with very simple questions. 2 on 1 interview with back and forth questions and answers from both sides. Interviewers were easy going and laid back even laughing about things that happen on the post.

Interview Questions

• The basic questions about experience and availability. Also questions about common scenarios that you'd experience on the job.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Portland, ME).

Interview

Interviewer asked the usual interview questions for a low paying job. I was told that I would get a call, but was not contacted. The pay seemed low compared to other security companies in the area.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

its quick and to the point. you wont be disapointed. unless you were expecting to wear the flag of our great country. it saddens me to wear a great uniform without a flag.

Interview Questions

• if you have any restrictions   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Cleveland, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

a lot of questions about the job i already do minus the supervisory role I have worked for the company for 6yrs and would like to move up in the process but im not very happy with the process that allied barton went by they hired someone off the street with no experience

Interview Questions

• in my supervisory role how did i handle a difficult situation   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Southfield, MI).

Interview

I was contacted by the human resources manager and she conducted a phone interview with me. I was a current employee, so my interview was different than an external candidate. Was told I would be contacted later and never was contacted.

Interview Questions

• Focused on my experience managing multiple client groups and my involvement in industry organizations.   1 Answer

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Newark, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Conducted a phone interview and a follow up interview by video. Followed by another phone interview. I was told I would receive an answer in a week. It's been a month now. I find it unprofessional that a company would do this.

Interview Questions

• Experience, why I feel I fit the company, etc.   1 Answer

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (West Palm Beach, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was given an interview date by phone . I arrived for interview. I was asked to fill in an application form. Than a pre -assessment questionnaire was taken .than a oral interview was conducted by the Manager . I will be called next week to be offered for the job by hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• I was asked mainly about Customer Service questions and how I handle custom arnd property from security and savety prespective   1 Answer

Field Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (White Plains, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I arrived in White Plains an hour early which was a good thing as the only parking close to the office for more than an hour is a few blocks away at the MTA Station.

Upon getting into the office, they seemed as though they could not be bothered (which in my mind speaks volumes about a company's culture). Next the person I was interviewing with was over 45 minutes late and did not even offer an apology for the tardiness ( more about the culture, I was glad I had the foresight to find longer term parking arrangements).

After spending about an hour in the interview with two people; I thought the interview felt more like an infomercial talking up the Allied Barton than an actual interview, in fact the interviewer described Allied Barton as the "Lexus of Security Companies" while bashing other security companies and their employees (not the type of behavior I expected from someone in this position and yet volumes about the culture).

I was advised I would be sent a link for a Chally Assessment which took another 1.5 hours of my own time to complete at home. About a week after taking it, I did not hear back so I contacted them to find out the results and what was next (if anything) and never heard back. Oh well, not a big loss.

If this is the "Lexus of Security Companies" I will stick to my Hyundai.

Interview Questions

• What type of car do you drive?   1 Answer

Security Officer - Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Tukwila, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

send a resume, wait a few weeks, call operations to see if info was recieved, leave messages, wait for few more days, keep asking until they get tired of hearing from you, get a interview with the felling you are waisting theri time, constant interruptions from office staff during the onterview

Interview Questions

• why do you think you should have this position   1 Answer

Single Site Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Good ole boy system with the office. They take you in a room, ask you random questions, no matter what your answers are they will choose who they want in the position. It doesn't matter if you are more qualified or not. I knew walking in I didn't have the position because one of the people didn't like me and he is able to persuade the entire group. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• The questions didn't matter due to the system   1 Answer