AlliedBarton Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 10, 2017

1.9

258 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Less than a (3) weeks first application then training class/paid then sent to a site for an in-person interview with site supervisor and account manager. They really didn't ask many question, only talk about the site duties and responsibilities

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Thoroughly went through my resume. Question me about everything on there. First person to interview was my operations manager and then she brought in the client. I had to impress both and then they both tried to intimidate me by telling me how strict they were.

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Very basic interview questions involving their security program. You are interviewed by a security site manager at the Naperville office. One on one interview involving basic questions of situations that reflect what you might encounter on the job, in your assigned security sight.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you handled a problem   1 Answer

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very easy in the Miami branch ask you couple question what shift you like and how's your record
     Also they ask you if you have driver lesson

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about allied universal   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

After being interviewed, I was offered a position of employment, and we discussed the benefits and payscale. Then we viewed a video,took a written test, then were fitted for our uniforms and given our badges & assignments & report to information.

Interview Questions

• The hours you were available to work.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

very laid back and asked very basic questions. Sat in the conference room and was asked questions. Interviewer was very chill and laid back. Was offered the job on the spot. Was emailed forms to electornically sign and send back, and currently have to go for training.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in doing security?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Miami, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Very easy question and simple. it last 30 minutes, and if they are taking you they tell you that right away. " hint if you go to school make you tell them that because if you wait after and you tell your manager that they will not approves your schedule.

Interview Questions

• describe an event that happened and you had to take drastic decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

First obtain your class D license. Then attend a CPR class.(CPR not required for every position, but helpful) Bring an updated resume. After that, the interview is very standard and fair. If offered a position, you must get a physical and pass a background check.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Arlington, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

The initial contact for an interview was easy. Follow up interaction was very difficult and frustrating. Found it to be habitual among different hiring managers and recruiters that they do not respond to follow-up calls or emails after the interview process; even for those who are offered/hired for the job.

Interview Questions

• Situational question: What would you do as a supervisor if someone on your team called and said were running late for work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Talked with hiring supervisor via phone to see if I was going to be a good then came in for an in person with the account manager who gave a simple run down of the responsibilities told me base pay and the ability to rise in the ranks quickly came in for drug test and training and then had to get a security liscense in which alliedbarton paid for and also trained you in CPR and first aid overall it was a interesting and good job

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with going to multiple sites   1 Answer