AlliedBarton Unarmed Private Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AlliedBarton Unarmed Private Security Officer Interview Questions

1.5

Interview

Basic sit down interview; be prepared to answer different questions on how you would handle different security-related scenarios. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to commute to work everyday?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Fast and rushed. I felt like they needed people right away at that location and they would of hired a bum off the street to fill their slots. It went smoothly and i got the job and it was close to my house. I needed some extra money and it helped me out.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very good an very professional an with good status all around, People were very helpful an very polite, All was good overall of review , nothing bad to say about the place , All was in good standing without bias in any way.

Interview Questions

• You be on time an your attitude was people friendly   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (El Paso, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

I got to meet with a office manager/HR manager. She told me about the company and went over my resume. I had to apply for the job online. The interview was very casual. This company dose a complete background check before they call you for an interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my prior security jobs and about my military experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Manassas, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Received a call within 20 minutes of responding to an ad. Was interviewed the next day and sent in for drug test and paperwork the following day. Took the Security Officer Basic Basic course the following week and started working the same night I completed the class.

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Oakland, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Apply online for any of the positions that you would like. Read the descriptions carefully. Call the district office to make sure that your application was received. You will be chosen by a recruiter who will bring into the office to propose a position and site for you.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to handle a difficult employee or customer? What did you do and how did it turn out?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was very easy. Each site has its own pay rate so you have to negotiate based on your experience level.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2009.

Interview

The client for which I worked granted AB's lower bid as security service provider. I was then contacted by the clent and AB to gurantee my position and pay (as well as that of my coworkers). I completed the usual 10 year background check and drug test as well as a meet n' greet with senior management. The process was very simple and pain free.

Interview Questions

• There were only basic get to know you questions (name, career goals, etc.).   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was all between the client and AB.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Columbia, MO) in June 2008.

Interview

Submit application/resume. Got a call asking if I'd be interested in the job. Went in for in person orientation before going on to next steps. Drug Test. Open book test on provided manual.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, I took the offered rate.

Interview

First interview with recruiter asked basic questions about how you interact with others. Got the job soon after.