AlliedBarton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AlliedBarton Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2017

2.0

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton in November 2013.

Interview

not easy they don't offer jobs easily, reason is commitment except flex officers who are used to cover temporary posts and they are not professional job wise because we keep training them on post, but they refuse always to do some posts because it is a lot of work and they are not motivated to do so, I don't know why they hire them!!!!!

Interview Questions

• Squeezing officers to get answers or to do best.   1 Answer

Single Site Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Good ole boy system with the office. They take you in a room, ask you random questions, no matter what your answers are they will choose who they want in the position. It doesn't matter if you are more qualified or not. I knew walking in I didn't have the position because one of the people didn't like me and he is able to persuade the entire group. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• The questions didn't matter due to the system   1 Answer

Security Officer - Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Tukwila, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

send a resume, wait a few weeks, call operations to see if info was recieved, leave messages, wait for few more days, keep asking until they get tired of hearing from you, get a interview with the felling you are waisting theri time, constant interruptions from office staff during the onterview

Interview Questions

• why do you think you should have this position   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Denver, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

I enjoyed the interview process because it was challenging. Anyone who makes you work that hard must be serious about finding the right talent. They were looking for someone who could think in their feet, be creative and could communicate clearly.

Interview Questions

• How would you overcome objection "x". Then after that was answered, they dived down two more levels to see how deep you could go with your answers.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nassau, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Nassau, NY).

Interview

After applying on-line there was a telephone interview with the Human Resources Department. This was followed with an interview with a District Manager and then a Regional Manager. When all of this went well there was an interview with the prospective client.

Client Value Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

The application process was fairly quick and consisted of the following stages:

-Online Application
    -Recruiter contact
    -Phone screening with Regional Manager
    -Online personality test
    -Panel Interview with leadership of varying positions

The total process took 2 weeks from interview to receiving the final offer.

Interview Questions

• Core interview questions were:
      To describe what client value management means to me.
      To share how I delegate tasks to subordinates.
      To explain how I'd engage clients.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Seamless, salary is above the market rate and includes a annual bonus and car/mileage subsidy due to the local travel required with the position.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Boston, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

I went in to apply as a security officer and the hiring manager was impressed and hired me as a security supervisor. He was very professional, helpful and very pleasent to work with. A very nice experience that I will never forgot. Its always good to meet nice people such as him.

Interview Questions

• Experience, Life goals and work ethic   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Excllent. ABSS, Inc was very through and detailed. I sat in an interview, orientation and site familiarization. My recruiter was always available and responsive. HR was a positive exprience. I recommend ABSS,Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Miami, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

I made multiple applications to the company for diffrent positions.took 2 questionaires and had a prescreening with the company,then a interview with a manager.lastly a third interview with the property manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

To infer about full time & possible contract work with the company and overtime is frequently available.

Security Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

I had two interviews; the first with the account manager and a security specialist, the second was with the account manager and the corporate head of security. The interview process involved questions as well as hands-on material.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to turn in a fellow supervisor for unethical behavior?   1 Answer