AlliedBarton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AlliedBarton Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.0

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Very basic interview questions involving their security program. You are interviewed by a security site manager at the Naperville office. One on one interview involving basic questions of situations that reflect what you might encounter on the job, in your assigned security sight.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you handled a problem   Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was good and nice. We talk about my last job and did get alone with my Supervisor and with my coworker said great. What could i do for their company if they hire me be the best and respectful Employee for your company

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

I walked in and was told to get myself measured for the uniforms. I was referred by a friend, so they already had my resume and contact information. The process took about an hour overall, and it was fairly easy.

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Tukwila, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

easy as long as you have experience with a weapon or military experience you're in. and the other thing is that you have to pass a background check. after that you must pass a drug screen. there is a one on one interview but that is just to talk about past jobs and see what kinda experience you have.

Interview Questions

• where did you work before this interview and why did you leave.
      how long were you in the military
      why should we choose you for this position
      what qualitys can you bring to this company
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Group interview. it was not long. I went in looking for a Company Police position and left a security guard that is about it. I sat with the manager of the building and he ask a few questions and he offered me the job on the condition of a drug test. Passed the Drug test and got the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Arlington, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

The initial contact for an interview was easy. Follow up interaction was very difficult and frustrating. Found it to be habitual among different hiring managers and recruiters that they do not respond to follow-up calls or emails after the interview process; even for those who are offered/hired for the job.

Interview Questions

• Situational question: What would you do as a supervisor if someone on your team called and said were running late for work?   1 Answer

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Told interviewer about myself and after was offer a position, not what I applied for, but accepted. Filled out necessary forms for background check and was told to wait for further info via email. Spent an hour in total with interview and filling out of forms.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Denver, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

I enjoyed the interview process because it was challenging. Anyone who makes you work that hard must be serious about finding the right talent. They were looking for someone who could think in their feet, be creative and could communicate clearly.

Interview Questions

• How would you overcome objection "x". Then after that was answered, they dived down two more levels to see how deep you could go with your answers.   Answer Question

Security Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Renton, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

Quick and thorough, I explain to them exactly what I was looking for and they laid out what they had available so I can shoes what job best fits my lifestyle.

Interview Questions

• Why are you trying to pursue a career in law enforcement/ security   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2013.

Interview

Two interviews. One at the main office where a saliva sample drug test is administered and another at the contracted site you'll be at. Straight forward and focused on how good of a fit you'll be for that specific site. Look clean cut and speak confidentiality.

Interview Questions

• First response type questions   1 Answer