AlliedBarton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AlliedBarton Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

First obtain your class D license. Then attend a CPR class.(CPR not required for every position, but helpful) Bring an updated resume. After that, the interview is very standard and fair. If offered a position, you must get a physical and pass a background check.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Arlington, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

The initial contact for an interview was easy. Follow up interaction was very difficult and frustrating. Found it to be habitual among different hiring managers and recruiters that they do not respond to follow-up calls or emails after the interview process; even for those who are offered/hired for the job.

Interview Questions

• Situational question: What would you do as a supervisor if someone on your team called and said were running late for work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Talked with hiring supervisor via phone to see if I was going to be a good then came in for an in person with the account manager who gave a simple run down of the responsibilities told me base pay and the ability to rise in the ranks quickly came in for drug test and training and then had to get a security liscense in which alliedbarton paid for and also trained you in CPR and first aid overall it was a interesting and good job

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with going to multiple sites   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Bridgewater, NJ).

Interview

Basic interview, questions about past job history, questions about yourself as a person. They tell you what you will be doing on the job, and ask if you can handle it. Not much to the interview, as long as you pass the background check, get your SORA, and have a good driving record, you are good to GO

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (San Jose, CA).

Interview

It was very friendly. When I met for an interview I had already basically been hired. The interview was more to decide where to assign me. After they reviewed my resume they utilized my secret clearance to get me a higher pay.

Interview Questions

• How have I had to resolve conflict in the last?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Garden City, NY).

Interview

After submitting a resume, I was called up to to a face to face with the Security Director. After ten minutes of talking they informed me of the pay, positions, attire and grooming standards.
    Once this was sorted through (you are told, there are no negotiations) you became a number for the roll call. Training (5 hour orientation on why company is great, what you can and cant do...blah blah blah) and a brief CPR/First Aid/AED training course (which you aren't even allowed to perform due to liability reasons...) and you started work next day.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with working weekends, nights and all available shifts?
      Can you drive a vehicle?
      Do you have tattoos?
      Are you former military   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was based on my experience and if I held any New York State Security License. Also part of the process was to pass a drug screen, and criminal background

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Exceptional

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Manchester, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was fairly easy I believe so to me. No difficulty at all. The process was straight forward, and believe anyone could do it. But the background check took almost three weeks for me, but other than that I'd say it was easy.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview was very awkward. The account manager was very shy and timid. It didn't seem like an interview, very formal... but not very professional. Was taken to a back office that was tucked away and dark. Wasn't a bad experience, just wasn't what I expected.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Where do you see yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was ok. If you have all your documentation, they will definitely find something for you.They send you out on some of the most weird locations. Be prepared to start asap. The uniforms are all used and look horrible. You will get hired on the spot if you're lucky.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you for your security license and certificate.   Answer Question