AlliedBarton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.0

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Stockton, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

They called me and set me up for a time to come in at a certain time to meet with them. Then they gave me the address to where they were located at. Then the person on the phone stated that they would send me an email on the things we had just discussed.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength and what is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Security Officer/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Apply online, email you with video interview, they then call you in for a 1:1 with headquarters if they like you they send you to a site for a 1:1 with site the manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Allied Barton?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

its quick and to the point. you wont be disapointed. unless you were expecting to wear the flag of our great country. it saddens me to wear a great uniform without a flag.

Interview Questions

• if you have any restrictions   1 Answer

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashtabula, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Ashtabula, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

We talked for about an hour mostly just chit chatting and small talk no real interview questions in person. The initial interview is done via webcam and microphone over the computer. That was kind of cool.

Interview Questions

• Past experience
      What you're looking for within the company
      Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Cleveland, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

a lot of questions about the job i already do minus the supervisory role I have worked for the company for 6yrs and would like to move up in the process but im not very happy with the process that allied barton went by they hired someone off the street with no experience

Interview Questions

• in my supervisory role how did i handle a difficult situation   1 Answer

Security Officer/Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process wasn't difficult at all. It took about a week and half but that was because I was missing some information that they needed (ex. Last jobs paystub, etc.)

Client Value Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

The application process was fairly quick and consisted of the following stages:

-Online Application
    -Recruiter contact
    -Phone screening with Regional Manager
    -Online personality test
    -Panel Interview with leadership of varying positions

The total process took 2 weeks from interview to receiving the final offer.

Interview Questions

• Core interview questions were:
      To describe what client value management means to me.
      To share how I delegate tasks to subordinates.
      To explain how I'd engage clients.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Seamless, salary is above the market rate and includes a annual bonus and car/mileage subsidy due to the local travel required with the position.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Professional and right to the point. The interviewing officer was polite and friendly. Informed me first what the job would include , the account holder, and how much my starting pay would be. The entire experience was only a week to complete including background check, drug screen, and other paperwork. Overall my experience working for Allied was great.

Interview Questions

• What to do in certain situations; (i.e) if the fire alarm goes off   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

The interview was quick and basic. They just wanted to hear your background, experience, preferred job location, and availability. More or less just looking for a warm body that had no criminal background and could pass a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What is your availability, can you work overtime? Are there any days or shifts you can't work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Security Officer/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Marlborough, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy I applied online. I got a call from a recruiter which got me the closest job to my house which was still kind of far but good. I interviewed with two people instead of one but it wasn't that difficult.