AlliedBarton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AlliedBarton Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2018

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Overland Park, KS) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at branch office in Overland park. Very professional. Had to wait one week on back ground check. Received everything I needed to do job from employer. Russ was very helpful and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience
      Asked different scenario , and how I would handle it.   1 Answer

Unarmed Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Desert, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Palm Desert, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Easy and fast application process and hiring. Applied on a Friday and was scheduled for an interview on the Wednesday the next week. My interview went well. I had a job at the time and they waited for me to come out of my job to see me. The management was very friendly and encouraging to me and other applicants. I was hired on the same day and was scheduled to work that Friday night.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your California Guard Card?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to pull drivers over and write citations while wearing a body cam?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Past Experience, Drug test, Oral Interview. Client also had to interview to ensure that I was a good fit for the account and the position which I held. The building was a 40 story high-rise and I ended up Managing the 410 space garage, security operations and officers along with operations mgr., to include all sub-contractors i.e. signage, elevators, cab interiors, general contracting, metal maint., glass repair, etc...

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you dealt with.   1 Answer

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Seattle, WA).

Interview

They will ask you some simple questions about you and how you work. The interview is semi-formal but laid back. Didn't apply for anything that you are not quailed for because they will not hire you for any position. If you are calm you will have no problems. Ask them for details about your location and if you have to pay for parking. Whatever their answer is, have it writing ie,. email or physical hard copy.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult thing you had to do in school or work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Portland, ME).

Interview

Interviewer asked the usual interview questions for a low paying job. I was told that I would get a call, but was not contacted. The pay seemed low compared to other security companies in the area.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Got a ton of emails to do surveys and virtual interview. Got a phone call from hiring manager to come in for an interview. It was very casual and laid back . Mostly just was told what kind of person they want to hire.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. I was surprised at the low pay.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was not to bad and it was easy to get to and the interviewing rep explained everything so that I could understand. And she also understood that this is a field I am just getting into and that I would like to work with a company that would expanded my skills.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to be a security job   1 Answer

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Stockton, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

They called me and set me up for a time to come in at a certain time to meet with them. Then they gave me the address to where they were located at. Then the person on the phone stated that they would send me an email on the things we had just discussed.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength and what is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Security Officer/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Apply online, email you with video interview, they then call you in for a 1:1 with headquarters if they like you they send you to a site for a 1:1 with site the manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Allied Barton?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

its quick and to the point. you wont be disapointed. unless you were expecting to wear the flag of our great country. it saddens me to wear a great uniform without a flag.

Interview Questions

• if you have any restrictions   1 Answer