AlliedBarton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AlliedBarton Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Kemah, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Kemah, TX).

Interview

One one one interview. Only problem they didn't listen. Told them i was on morphine at every interview. Then acted like i never did when i took the drug screening.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Pretty straightforward, interview informed you of AlliedBarton's expectations as well as yours. They asked if you ever worked as a Security Officer, explained the full-time, part-time and Flex-Officer position(s) available. Talked about the importance of professionalism, Allied Barton's values, and how you can excel above peers. This is to include management positions such as account managers, district manager as well as the negative outcomes for someone not meeting minimum standards.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of working as a team player and make on-the-spot decisions?   1 Answer

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Wilmington, DE) in December 2015.

Interview

I received an email asking me to download an app to record my answers to several questions, these were general interview questions asked by a program, to which i recorded video responses. The next day they called me to set up an in-person interview. Like with most security companies, that means you're hired pending a background check and drug test. They performed an instant urinalysis, and did a few pages of paperwork with me. Present yourself well, as a customer service oriented business professional and they may decide to put you on a more important contract than what you applied for. (Yay more money!) Overall they treated me like they were hiring their new CEO. They didn't seem to think i needed them, but rather they acted as though they needed me. It was the most inviting experience I've ever had in security, and they earned my loyalty instantly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a customer was very upset with you. How did you feel about this? What did you say or do to help the customer?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you were criticized for your work performance. How did you respond to the criticism? How did you correct the issue?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate what site i would work at, which decides my rate of pay, and my hours worked. This can also decide how quickly, or slowly one might advance in their career.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Baltimore, MD) in December 2015.

Interview

Very Quick. I applied on the AlliedBarton webstite. The next day, a recruiter called and did somewhat of a phone interview. Mostly asked questions that were on the online application (availability, experience, etc). A few hours later the Account Manager called to set up an in-person interview. A few days later I came in for the interview. He basically just gave me a run down of what my responsibilities would be and if I thought I complete them. A couple weeks later I received an email with an employment offer.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Very easy, I was hired on the spot. seem like all you have to do is present your self well and answer the questions satisfactorily. There is a background check and drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Clay, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Clay, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

applied online a few days later got a call, interviewed at the site i was working at, i was hired on the spot for a 30 hour a week job, then promoted to full time a few weeks later

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AlliedBarton in November 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was late, just read from my resume, and didn't copy any of my IDs, soI had to do it all at home. The main office is in Tampa, many hours from me, so you'd think they'd set up drug testing and orientation locally. Nope! All your communication and instructions are through EMAIL. You have to drive at length, at your own expense, to Tampa for the basics. This is a ramshackle, disorganized BS arrangement.

Interview Questions

• How many years have I worked in security?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received call back for interview, completed interview and was told to come into orientation. During orientation was given an overview on the company and union fees taken out of check as well as uniform fee. After two day orientation I was given uniform and next day I started at job site.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Apply, interview, Drug test, background check, answer a questionnaire about eligibility for MSP security certification wait a week or two, come in for orientation not much to go on. They will contact you for any additional questions they may have.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

I applied online and recieved a call from a Director of recruiting that same day. This was the most unprofessional interview process that I've experienced. Almost 6 rounds of interviews and a professional reference check and no offer. I completely dodged a bullet with place. I accepted a recruiter position with one of their competitors. Don't waste your time with this place. They lack integrity

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult about the questions.   1 Answer

Offered a position in different office. Plus I had a pending offer from one of their competitors.