AlliedBarton Security Guard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AlliedBarton Security Guard Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was good and nice. We talk about my last job and did get alone with my Supervisor and with my coworker said great. What could i do for their company if they hire me be the best and respectful Employee for your company

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AlliedBarton

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Baltimore, MD) in December 2015.

Interview

Very Quick. I applied on the AlliedBarton webstite. The next day, a recruiter called and did somewhat of a phone interview. Mostly asked questions that were on the online application (availability, experience, etc). A few hours later the Account Manager called to set up an in-person interview. A few days later I came in for the interview. He basically just gave me a run down of what my responsibilities would be and if I thought I complete them. A couple weeks later I received an email with an employment offer.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

I walked in and was told to get myself measured for the uniforms. I was referred by a friend, so they already had my resume and contact information. The process took about an hour overall, and it was fairly easy.

Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Erlanger, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview is a multi tier process yet simple. You typically are contacted by the regional office and are directed directly to the contract site to meet with the shift and or account manager. The manager will describe the shift, responsiblities, and conditions of the site you'll be working. Its contract security, wear your uniform, etc.. Then you'll be given the option to ask questions and be asked questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have responsiblites that would conflict with your schedule?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Syracuse, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Online application lead to a email that instructed me to do a recorded interview answering several questions. Then I was contacted via telephone by the district manager for a second interview. The next day I received a call from the local office here in Syracuse and was invited to a third and final interview where I was offered and accepted employment.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a situation that I went above and beyond the call of duty?   Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone first and then went to the local headquarters for a face-to-face. The overall process was pretty simple. They did a background check, drug test (urine), and a personality quiz. Took about 2 weeks to be hired.

Interview Questions

• Really was pretty straightforward and quick. No real surprises that I can remember   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

I was recommended so while the process was a bit backwards, it was very easy. Doesn't change the fact that I was lied to about the job duties. Example: They had me working traffic as a security guard.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Poughkeepsie, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone and so I was kinda caught off guard when they called me since I thought when companies want to do a phone interview they call you before hand to see what time you will be able to do the phone interview and so mine's lasted about 5-10 minutes and they asked the usual questions and said ok they still got a few more interviews to do then they'll call people to let them know if they make onto the next round or not which is a in person interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a security guard?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Hartford, CT) in August 2014.

Interview

very formal and easygoing. pretty straight forward questions. the process took 2 days. first was a phone screening asking basic questions. then was the face to face interview. then lastly was a job over and schedule to come in for processing and orientation. the whole process itself was easy. the interview itself last about a half hour.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for allied? what are your strengths and weakness? what sets you apart from the rest of the people that apply for the position?   Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Went to a job fair and went to their table. I left my email address and he called me about 3 days later. The interview was easy. He asked me like 3 or 4 questions and then left & brought in his supervisor to meet me. I was hired right then and there.

Interview Questions

• None really. He asked what would I do if I saw my co-worker stealing. I said talked to my coworker and tell him to stop. The right answer (he told me this) is to tell your supervisor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

In the interview he asked what do I want to get paid. He gave me a wage offer over my minimum i wanted.