AlliedBarton Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 25, 2017

1.8

158 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Less than a (3) weeks first application then training class/paid then sent to a site for an in-person interview with site supervisor and account manager. They really didn't ask many question, only talk about the site duties and responsibilities

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AlliedBarton

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Thoroughly went through my resume. Question me about everything on there. First person to interview was my operations manager and then she brought in the client. I had to impress both and then they both tried to intimidate me by telling me how strict they were.

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Very basic interview questions involving their security program. You are interviewed by a security site manager at the Naperville office. One on one interview involving basic questions of situations that reflect what you might encounter on the job, in your assigned security sight.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you handled a problem   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Miami, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Very easy question and simple. it last 30 minutes, and if they are taking you they tell you that right away. " hint if you go to school make you tell them that because if you wait after and you tell your manager that they will not approves your schedule.

Interview Questions

• describe an event that happened and you had to take drastic decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Arlington, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

The initial contact for an interview was easy. Follow up interaction was very difficult and frustrating. Found it to be habitual among different hiring managers and recruiters that they do not respond to follow-up calls or emails after the interview process; even for those who are offered/hired for the job.

Interview Questions

• Situational question: What would you do as a supervisor if someone on your team called and said were running late for work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Talked with hiring supervisor via phone to see if I was going to be a good then came in for an in person with the account manager who gave a simple run down of the responsibilities told me base pay and the ability to rise in the ranks quickly came in for drug test and training and then had to get a security liscense in which alliedbarton paid for and also trained you in CPR and first aid overall it was a interesting and good job

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with going to multiple sites   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Bridgewater, NJ).

Interview

Basic interview, questions about past job history, questions about yourself as a person. They tell you what you will be doing on the job, and ask if you can handle it. Not much to the interview, as long as you pass the background check, get your SORA, and have a good driving record, you are good to GO

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was based on my experience and if I held any New York State Security License. Also part of the process was to pass a drug screen, and criminal background

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Exceptional

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was ok. If you have all your documentation, they will definitely find something for you.They send you out on some of the most weird locations. Be prepared to start asap. The uniforms are all used and look horrible. You will get hired on the spot if you're lucky.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you for your security license and certificate.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Ask basic questions on safety and procedures. Experience with military or police is a huge help. Express excellent customer service skills and wanting to help and assist others. They like to see you being friendly and understandable. The ability to handle stressful situations.