AlliedBarton Security Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AlliedBarton Security Supervisor Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Security Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

I had two interviews; the first with the account manager and a security specialist, the second was with the account manager and the corporate head of security. The interview process involved questions as well as hands-on material.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to turn in a fellow supervisor for unethical behavior?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AlliedBarton

Security Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Very unprofessional. They believe what they say though

Interview Questions

Negotiation

hired everyone on from Securitas Branch

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Charlotte, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

Business Dress interview at HQ and another at the job site. Normal security questions about moral standing and customer service. Have you ever worked security, and if so how many years? Are you looking for a management position and are you in school or going? Do you have a clean background and Driving Record? How good are you at time management, and when can you start?

Interview Questions

• Q: How many years experience of customer service do you have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Renton, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

Quick and thorough, I explain to them exactly what I was looking for and they laid out what they had available so I can shoes what job best fits my lifestyle.

Interview Questions

• Why are you trying to pursue a career in law enforcement/ security   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Boston, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

This position was listed in the newspaper several years ago. I applied, and I received a call from the company representative. The pre-interview / application process consisted of a lot of screening, and a lot of testing to see if you had the basic qualifications. Once you got past that, the interview itself was pretty straightforward. They process a lot of people through AlliedBarton, so the system is thorough but streamlined.

Interview Questions

• There were many questions asking how you would act in a certain situation, for example, 'What would you do if you saw someone stealing a car while on your shift?'. They want to know that you are ethical and responsible.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Oakland, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I was asked several questions regarding my leadership abilities and compared with some of the other interviewees I wasn't given the position.

Interview Questions

• How would I show leadership,would I be firm & fair to every employee,or would I show favoritism to friends?   1 Answer