Allina Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Medical Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allina Health (Edina, MN).

Interview

Took about 3 weeks after applying to hear anything, was a very long process, i felt i didnt stand a chance because i was fresh out of college. The interview went great lasted an hour, showed me around the lab, introduced me to people who worked there, and i felt i for sure got the job. But in the end i did not.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health.

Interview

Three step interview process. First one is a phone interview with HR Recruiter, Second one is a Phone Interview with Hiring Managers, and the Third is an In-person Interview with your Supervisor / Hiring Managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you've made a mistake at work and how you managed that?   1 Answer

Payroll Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied directly on an online posting. 11/5. A week after applyung, I received a phone call and email for to schedule a phone interview ( I scheduled it for the following Monday). The phone interview was with an amazing recruiter, Caitlin. She asked a few questions about what I was looking for, my experience, and why I applied, also my salary requirements. She offered and scheduled an in person interview the same week. The in person interview was only with the manager. I was very nervous yet the interview was comfortable (more like a conversation). It was an hour long. My interview was on a Friday, I was asked for references on a Monday, then offered a position on Tuesday.

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allina Health (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

First was the phone interview which was followed by an onsite interview 2 weeks later. The phone interview was with 2 supervisors. The second interview consisted of 2 panel interviews The first panel comprised of 2 supervisors. The second panel comprised 2 pharmacists

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health.

Interview

Fairly easy and smooth. Professional and relaxed. It helps to practice before going to these interviews. Just be ready to be yourself and be confident! The facility I'll be working at seems like a well organized place and everyone seems friendly. Thats the kind of work environment I was expecting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went over and beyond for a client or consumer/patient?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Interview

phone interview, asked a couple of basic questions regarding my resume and prior work experience. Asked about what hospitals/clinics i was interested in working at, shift preference, and location of interest

Patient Registration/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health (Burnsville, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

Filled out an application online. A recruiter called me to set up a face to face interview with the manager of the department. The interview was about 30 minutes. I got to see the schedule I would be working and got to know a little bit about the environment I would be working in. The manager was professional, nice, and gave me her card with her number and email if I had any questions while she made her decisions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a patient called you and said they were experiencing chest pain and shortness of breath?   1 Answer

Clinic Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

The manager was new and it was one of the first things he told me. The manager who did the interview was appeared unprepared. The next steps in the process were irrational. They wanted someone to come in for an hour-long interview, then come in for a third interview with an attending MD, finally schedule a day to shadow someone in the clinic for 3-4 hours unpaid. All this for a $15-$16 hour job! I don't think so.

Psychiatric Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fridley, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allina Health (Fridley, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and heard back quickly for an in-person interview. The interview was one on one with the head nurse. Typical questions about experiences and how you would react to certain situations.

RN Nurse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

about an hour long with 2 people. One was a RN Supervisor, the other was the director for the hospital. Explained the role, hours, and schedule clearly. They asked for examples from my experience for compassion, cultural diversity, teamwork, and how I dealt with a difficult patient.