Allina Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allina Health Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

2.5

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allina Health.

Interview

Applied with references. Contacted within 2 weeks for an interview. Went in for a 20-30min interview. Called back a couple days later to look at my references. Overall it was a very pleasant and comforting experience. The manager was very nice and did not want to come off as intimidating in the interview. Just go in with confidence and be honest and you will be okay!

Interview Questions

• They gave me a scenario with 3 different situations and I had to tell them in which order I would complete them.   Answer Question

Medical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call from HR to set up the interview day after 2 weeks of applied. Interview questions were fairly easy. One on one with the lab manerger. Basic behavior questions and give real example on how you handle the situation. Two days later they asked for min 2 reference. And they offered job over the phone right after they received my references.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal manager? What is your strength? What is your accomplishment in your career that you are most pround of?   Answer Question

CMA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health (Lakeville, MN).

Interview

The interview process was wonderful. Very easy and laid back. Met alot of the lead nurses and toured the facility. Everyone was very friendly. Met with just the clinic manager first then they added in a few lead nurses. It was nice to get the feel of the atmosphere during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to Allina to make it better?   1 Answer

Contract Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health in April 2017.

Interview

There are no directors in the department at this time, or other senior leadership for this area. Therefore the interview was conducted with the other Contract Managers at one time. Interview lasted for about one hour, and a final decision has not been made that I am aware of.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health.

Interview

I was brought in for multiple interviews. Met with two different managers who were very nice. Took a long time to hear back. Hiring process is very slow. Two interviews (in 4 weeks), then reference checks (1 week), then I was offered over the phone a week after that.

Interview Questions

• Q) Tell us about a time where you and a co-worker had a conflict. What was the resolution?
      Q) Tell us about a time where you went above and beyond for a customer.
      Q) What do you look for in a manager?
      Q) Describe what teamwork means to you.
      Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allina Health in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was easy. I got the feeling pretty quickly that I was not what they were looking for in that particular unit. The interviewer was very professional and still gave me a tour and answered my questions.

Interview Questions

• What has been one of the hardest things you have experienced in the clinical setting?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you received negative feedback, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview only took about an hour. The hiring manager took me on a tour of one of the floors, then we sat down in his office to do the official interview. He asked questions that prompted me to tell stories about past patient situations, and took notes as I spoke. I was told the options for shifts that they had available and was basically offered a job after the interview was over. Very laid back and friendly!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had too many tasks to complete at once, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allina Health in February 2017.

Interview

Short, easy interview if you work for the company; otherwise can be hard unless you know someone. Very professional, and they ask you not too many questions. It depends on the department manager if you get a job.

Interview Questions

• Clinical stuff like degree of needle for IM injection, or how to treat a walk in patient with hypertention   Answer Question

Technical Consultant - Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Very easy going. They like people with people skills and obviously someone who is still quite tech-savvy. Went through a recruiter and received word back from the hiring manager the same day.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a user asks you a question and you don't have the answer?   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was a 2 part interview that has multiple questions with differentiation patient care scenarios. The first interview was more easy going the second interview was all difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time when jad to help a patient navigate through the health care system?   1 Answer