Allina Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allina Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allina Health.

Interview

HR calls and completes a brief interview. Asks if you'd like to interview with manager. Interview with manager. HR offers the job over the phone to you a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handled a situation well when working with a patient/client.   1 Answer

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hastings, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allina Health (Hastings, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process went well. The HR from Allina contacted me within a week after I applied for the position. I scheduled for the interview and afterwards received the news that I got the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What interested you about the job/why did you pick the position?   1 Answer

Mental Health Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Interview

Very smooth and relaxed. They tell you exactly where to go and what to do when you get there. It was nice not to feel lost. When going into the interview, the interviee was kind and explained building to me on our way to the meeting.

Interview Questions

• why did you apply to Allina?   1 Answer

Media Tech Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

First round interview was a video conference with 2 supervisors. Second round interview was in person with 1 supervisor and co-workers. The supervisors seemed a bit stand offish and not interested to be in the interview process. The co-workers were friendly, hand great questions to ask, answered my questions well, and took great interest.

Interview Questions

• Questions mostly based on previous experiences. Also asked many questions regarding keeping busy in slow times and customer interaction.   Answer Question

Medical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call from HR to set up the interview day after 2 weeks of applied. Interview questions were fairly easy. One on one with the lab manerger. Basic behavior questions and give real example on how you handle the situation. Two days later they asked for min 2 reference. And they offered job over the phone right after they received my references.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal manager? What is your strength? What is your accomplishment in your career that you are most pround of?   Answer Question

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allina Health.

Interview

Applied with references. Contacted within 2 weeks for an interview. Went in for a 20-30min interview. Called back a couple days later to look at my references. Overall it was a very pleasant and comforting experience. The manager was very nice and did not want to come off as intimidating in the interview. Just go in with confidence and be honest and you will be okay!

Interview Questions

• They gave me a scenario with 3 different situations and I had to tell them in which order I would complete them.   Answer Question

Contract Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health in April 2017.

Interview

There are no directors in the department at this time, or other senior leadership for this area. Therefore the interview was conducted with the other Contract Managers at one time. Interview lasted for about one hour, and a final decision has not been made that I am aware of.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview only took about an hour. The hiring manager took me on a tour of one of the floors, then we sat down in his office to do the official interview. He asked questions that prompted me to tell stories about past patient situations, and took notes as I spoke. I was told the options for shifts that they had available and was basically offered a job after the interview was over. Very laid back and friendly!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had too many tasks to complete at once, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

CMA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health (Lakeville, MN).

Interview

The interview process was wonderful. Very easy and laid back. Met alot of the lead nurses and toured the facility. Everyone was very friendly. Met with just the clinic manager first then they added in a few lead nurses. It was nice to get the feel of the atmosphere during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to Allina to make it better?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allina Health in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was easy. I got the feeling pretty quickly that I was not what they were looking for in that particular unit. The interviewer was very professional and still gave me a tour and answered my questions.

Interview Questions

• What has been one of the hardest things you have experienced in the clinical setting?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you received negative feedback, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question