Allnex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Allnex

2.5

Chemical Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Augusta, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Allnex (North Augusta, SC) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview started with a phone call, followed by site visit and personal interview with HR manager and engineer. Questions were relatively simple; ex: why you wanna work here?
    The offer was 19$/hr and plus $500/month in living expenses. I was the first coop this site hired.

Interview Questions

• None, questions are pretty simple. Nothing unexpected.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offered 19/hr to start and 500/month for living expenses.

Manufacturing Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Allnex (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was very thorough from their stand-point as well as mine. The process was lengthy most notably because of my position. They did a nice job overall but, the timeframe for follow ups and response was under estimated.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were not out of the normal for my position as well as our market.   1 Answer

Legal Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allnex.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and Legal Counsel from Belgium via conference call. It was merely one phone interview. Both the HR and Legal Counsel were pleasant. They were very willing to answer questions and were at the same time gave you an opportunity to answer.

Interview Questions

• No technical question. Normal why do you want this job, why are you leaving the current job. Explain your experience.   1 Answer

Data Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allnex (Bangkok (Thailand)) in February 2015.

Interview

They hire the agency to find the new employee. so I got the info from work agency and make interview totally 3 times. I talked to agency via phone and make the face to face with local HR and phone call to my manager.

Chemistry Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Allnex.

Interview

Application in the form of a CV and cover letter submitted to potential internship supervisor. Successful application was followed up by a Skype interview after which I was offered and accepted the job.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seremban (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allnex (Seremban (Malaysia)) in January 2018.

Interview

Very easy,no trouble at all. Just look sharp and be ready, apparently they judge sub conciously so better be ready for everything. Your experience might differ. Other than that there isnt much to sweat, really.