Allot Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allot Communications Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2017

3.6

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Allot Communications in April 2014.

Interview

Initially it was 6 phone interviews with different people, breaking into 3 days. No coding questions. Just questions about C/C++, networking, video, containers, H.264. The most of the questions were repeated many times. The company said via recruiter that next step is F2F and disappear for 2-3 weeks, After that they are establish one more Skype session, 3.5 hours, just wasting of my time, During that session almost the same questions from the same interviers. But they also started asking RFC questions, very detailed. So if you have very big experience and remember in details everything you did before, you can answer. Meanwhile each interviewer keep asking me about my current employer and what and how I'm doing, probably just gathering information.

Interview Questions

• mp4 container implementation details, deep questions about mpeg2-ts, number of NALu SPS type.
      but interesting question about MTU size determination procedure
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allot Communications (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a good experience,
    Contact was using a headhunter company in Israel but they prepare everything.
    First I talked with Country Manager by phone then I continued with HR director in a F2F interview

Interview Questions

• Do i have experience in R&D management?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hod HaSharon (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allot Communications (Hod HaSharon (Israel)) in February 2017.

Interview

After sending my CV online I was called for an interview at the company headquarters.
    The people there were really nice, I waited 5 minutes for the interviewer, then we went to an office to start the interview.
    He asked me questions about my CV (school, projects etc), then we moved to technical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hod HaSharon (Israel)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Allot Communications (Hod HaSharon (Israel)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was fair: first to hear about myself and previous job with guiding questions and then mainly about multithreading. There were two levels of tec tests, on with team leader and one with the manager.

Interview Questions

• What would a given multithreaded program print to screen?
      Build a multithreaded supporting data structure
      Answer Question

Country Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Allot Communications.

Interview

interview with APEC GM、CEO in Beijing interview with Sales VP in Skype.
    Allot's company culture is tough and hard.
    Their R&D support to China is to soft, no an engineer came to China when I worked for them. Customers want their to do Localization in technology.

Network Support Engineer Interview

Interview

4 times to interview by many senior level. Behavioral attitude interview for CS