Allscripts Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Allscripts Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.2

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allscripts (Atlanta, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview with Recruiter, then Manager. It was very laid back, they were very accommodating. It lasted for about 20-30 minutes for both interviews. After, the recruiter contacted me and told me they were interested and made me an offer. I negotiated my offer and they came back with something in the middle then I accepted offer.

Associate Tech Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allscripts (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online. About a month later I received a phone call to set up a phone interview with the recruiter, on a Sunday morning. General "Tell me about yourself" questions. Explained job duties for previous jobs listed on resume. About a week or 2 later, I came in for a face to face interview. I had a panel interview with 3 managers via telepresence and 1 face to face interview with 2 managers. Also had a welcome type presentation by the HR dept.

Interview Questions

• Roll Play with an angry and frustrated client who doesn't read notification emails about downtime for the application.   1 Answer

Associate Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Recruiter was very professional and kept me updated at each step of the process from phone interview through job offer.

Associate Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allscripts (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very lengthy drawn out process. Took over a month. 2 phone interviews and one all day interview group. Consisted of giving a presentation, roleplay, and just a basic get to know each other. There were about 30 people interviewed at the final process and about 8 selected. I applied for this job online at their website.

Low salary.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allscripts (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Went quickly, did a quick phone interview, then flew to HQ and interviewed with several folks. I knew that day I would be getting an offer!

Interview Questions

• Describe the roles and responsibilities of your current position   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, got everthing I asked for.

Education Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allscripts (Atlanta, GA) in June 2010.

Interview

Prescreening telephone interview followed by 3 F2F interviews. Two asked really good questions, the other just shared information about the position, the company and lots of personal information. The feedback and interaction was very positive. Waited only a week and learned they were doing backround check. Had the offer in about 9 days. Had to read and complete lots of forms, sign and return scanned copies. Pretty quick turn around.

Interview Questions

• If you started the job tomorrow, what would you do and why?   1 Answer
    • Be prepared to deliver a formal presentation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for too little, they upped my salary in the offer letter. Note to self... do your research.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allscripts (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

The hiring manager (for the Project Management role) was very unprofessional. She didn’t care anything about my experience or trying to see if I was a good fit she only cared about names of people that I worked with. The “WHOLE” interview consisted of the hiring manager probing for names. She didn’t ask one single question about my project management capabilities, not question about my role s on projects, not question about my management style. No question relevant to the position just names names names! I see why they have such a high turnover rate. If I had accepted I would have been a part of that statistic!

Interview Questions

Due to the lack of professionalism of the hiring manager I felt her on the job management style would be worse so I decided not to proceed.

Anonymous Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Atlanta, GA) in January 2010.

Interview

a group interview took place, where each interviewer had a 30 minute interview segment for the 1st interview round. there were about 4-5 interviewers for one day, back to back interviews.

the process of their interview was very unorganized, and unprofessional. toward the end of each interview part, the next interviewer would come into the conference room where I was being interviewed, and basically kick the interviewer who I was talking with out, letting them know their time was up, and it's their turn to interview. this happened for each interviewer. I am just out of college, so I've had several yrs of being interviewed by many companies - and I've never seen anything like what I saw that day.

it really made a bad impression on who is in charge of Recruiting, HR, and perhaps the company - since the interviewing part is so poorly performed compared to how other companies do it.

I also got the impression based on a few things one of the interviewers said, that employees are viewed as a dime a dozen from the recruiting staff. not what I normally see at other companies I've interviewed at over my years of working, and interviewing.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

Phone screen, in person interview and background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Poorly managed and haphazard

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allscripts (Dunwoody, GA) in March 2007.

Interview

There was a gauntlet process. I interviewed with severa people for about an hour each.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I thought the negotiation phase was very fair. I got what I asked for.