Allscripts Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Allscripts Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Scheduling & Configuration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very positive. No trick questions and hiring managers just wanted to make sure that you would be quick to learn and be able to work independently and in teams. The experience was exactly what they said it would be and I loved interning there. Just be yourself and be willing to work hard and learn. They are very focused on company culture and helping interns to enjoy their times there and learn a ton.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Allscripts (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone. If you prepare, you will be fine. Make sure you also prepare yourself for the easy questions like "Tell me about yourself and Why do you want to work for Target". On top of those questions, the interviewer asked about 5 questions dealing with a specific event (i.e. Tell me about a time....). My second interview was scheduled within a couple of days. It was the same style as the first interview. Don't be afraid to repeat your same answer. After the interview, I was told that if they wanted to pursue to the next step I would be contacted. Sure enough I was contacted a few days later to schedule my final interview with the big boss (market leader). My third interview was conducted over the phone and once again its the same style. I was contacted the next day and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work for Allscripts?   Answer Question

Regional Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

General questions that seemed to come out of a handbook or textbook. Seemed as though the interviewer was less than interested in engaged dialogue. I felt the position should have warranted a much more inclusive discussion about past experience and future goals. I tired to engage the interviewer but was unsuccessful.

Director Client Solutions (Chicago) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allscripts (Chicago, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

I had phone interview with the Hiring Manager. I indicated that I am new to the Healthcare Industry with 25+ years of experience in all other industries. He Said, "Only special individuals like myself has the intellectual brilliance to successfully transition into Healthcare and be successful in Allscripts."

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in Relationship building, Technical Skills and Healthcare Industry?   1 Answer
    • Only individuals like me can make the transition into Healthcare. What makes you think you have the ability and intellect to be as successful as I am and report into me as your Regional Director.   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview was mostly geared to determine whether you are a good fit for their culture. Hence questions focused on behavior response to past work or life-related situations.

Interview Questions

• You were informed system went down last night and files were now being restored. A customer calls and is upset there is no file access as work cannot get done. You are asked to resolve this situation with the interviewer through role playing.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allscripts (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

FIFTH interview...first rounds were over phone with HR, then hiring dept. mgr, then with some members of the team..plus submit past presentations and writing samples. Now I am going to my first "face to face" meeting with the hiring dept mgr. Still no offer but HOPING!

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allscripts (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone screening then 2 hr interview with 5 different employees. Was asked for previous employment, strength and weaknesses and goals. They also asked about everything that was in my resume to see if what's in my resume is accurate

Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allscripts (Chicago, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

Interview with Recruiter, then Phone interview with department Manager, then internal interview with department Manager and other team members, job offer

Negotiation

Job Offer, Job acceptance

Law Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allscripts (Chicago, IL) in September 2008.

Interview

I interviewed for a legal position in 2008, under the prior General Counsel, not the person who is serving in that position today. I would expect the company was very different at that time than it was now. They were undergoing a great deal of change (it sounded like they had just acquired a company in NC), and they were looking for people with experience in integrating businesses. It sounded like a very fast-paced place. Electronic medical records seems like an industry with a high potential for growth. I would have been interested in progressing further with the process, but the company did not want to take the process any further.

Interview Questions

• What is your philosophy as a legal partner for supporting your business people?   Answer Question
    • What would you do to bring yourself up to speed on this industry?   Answer Question