Allscripts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.9

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allscripts (New York, NY).

Interview

Industry standard, phone, panel, and 1:1 interviews, although Skype was used in recent years. Need to prepare a presentation, and present in panel interview. I would rate the process as average. The interviewers tend to ask simple, standard questions, more candid leadership conversations during the process. HR drives process, some employees and others are contractors.

Interview Questions

• What strengths do you bring to this position?
      Can you recall a time when you have bad news for a client, how did you manage their expectations?
      Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was nice, but flippant and uninterested in what I had to say. Felt like a formality before they rejected my application. Atmosphere there was very corporate and up tight

Interview Questions

• General hypothetical questions based on your previous experience and how you apply it there   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allscripts (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied this position through LinkedIn, and received this interview few weeks after that. It was a one to one phone interview. Asked about the general questions from your resume and your background.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted to do a phone interview, and a week later was invited to do an on-site interview. It was pretty simple as far as interviews go, asking what my strengths and weaknesses were.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts in February 2015.

Interview

Kind of a lengthy process. You are first emailed to set up a phone interview with the recruiter. After this interview you have a telephone interview with the hiring manager. If the manager likes you, you will be brought in for a formal, in person interview. It takes about 3-4 weeks from the first interview until you receive the offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with...   1 Answer

Negotiation

The recruiter called me with the the interview and was honest about what they could do as far as salary, which wasn't a lot. It was a fair offer and I accepted.

Associate Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (New Hyde Park, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Went through 8 rounds of interview. Asked a lot of questions on quality assurance, service desk and knowledge of healthcare applications. Testing skills, change management. HL7 and interfaces experience. Personality questions, working in a team.

Client Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview

I applied online, then received an e-mail in response to my application to set up a phone interview. I did the phone interview. It was about 45 minutes long with about 25 questions which the interviewer typed responses from. I have yet to hear back from them about the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about 20 questions about situations I had dealt with, mostly related to experiences with clients and other employees I had had. I was then told to respond with 3 sentences: 1 sentence about the situation, 1 about how I responded to it, and 1 about what the outcome was. Very difficult to put into 1 sentence.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview

The hiring process takes about 2 to 4 weeks. The university recruiter gets in touch with you first. You will face a phone interview after which if selected, you will be called onsite to interview with the team. The phone interview is behavioral. The onsite interview will be technical. Technical questions will vary depending on your previous work experience and course work.

Interview Questions

• Cite an example of a time when you have raised your hand to do extra work.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

Very easy interview
    Phone interview by HR about my previous experience
    Personal interview with 5 different people qa manager, qa engineer, dev lead, dev manager, ceo for 2 hours. questions are mainly about my last project, testing related questions, quality center admin related and automation experience
    Got an offer next day
    Joined after 2 weeks

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Handed in my resume on campus career fair, had the first HR interview the day after. Basic questions about the project experience and the certain knowledge of web application, what I know about their company and what I want to learn from the work. She even asked my expectation for the salary. After that, a week later I have the technical phone screen interview. Qs:
    1. What is OOP 2. difference between interface and abstract class 3. design pattern 4. web server 5. user authorization and authentication 6. SQL transaction 7. multi-treading 8. difference btwn process and thread 9. when do we need recursive

Interview Questions

• My expectation of salary. If I can accept salary below 6.7k with bonus.   1 Answer