Allscripts Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allscripts Technical Consultant Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with three members of Services department. Two of the members were managers and one was a manager "in training." Questions concerned technical experience and customer service. Overall interview was took less than an hour. The time included a brief tour of the facility as well as introductions to various team other team members and director of the department.

Interview Questions

• Give me two examples of companies with good customer service. Give me two examples of companies with poor customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Allscripts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview was mostly geared to determine whether you are a good fit for their culture. Hence questions focused on behavior response to past work or life-related situations.

Interview Questions

• You were informed system went down last night and files were now being restored. A customer calls and is upset there is no file access as work cannot get done. You are asked to resolve this situation with the interviewer through role playing.   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allscripts (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Aptitude Which contains basic english Questions(Very easy).Then Group discussion and hr round.The english question are base on the tenses and use on articals. And general topic is given to speek.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions simple on your domain. If u have c and cpp background then on inheritance polymorphism virtual function why we use it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Pune (India)).

Interview

Cracking intv is not very difficult here because even they dont know what they are looking for. Some times they will not hire very good candidates as i hv seen myself but will end up hiring some stupid morons. Educational qualification and previous experience does not matter to them as they will hire people from diff backgrounds and put them in the same team. I was working in a team where there were people just 12th pass and had only Bpo exp and i was theonly engg grad. Idiots dont even know whom to hire and for which position. So plz check properly b4 joining any team.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allscripts (Pune (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

1 group discussion and 1 SQL written test

GD was good 4 out of 7 ppl had been recruited

It had been an amazing one

Hiring even for interns had never been this difficult

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was fixed for Interns

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Pune (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Typical BPO Questions, Group Discussion and online grammar test

some basic DDL, DML SQL and Windows networking questions

Online apptitute test , Telepresent interview - they can bore you with interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Pune (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring process started with a online test for about 2 hours. Then there was a personal interview taken by an American. In the follow up there was also technical question on SQL.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allscripts (Pune (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process was about 2 hours long. I went through an initial screening test where I was given a questionnaire with questions on english, math and logical reasoning. Next was a group activity to judge the candidates how they behave in a team. Then there was a role play and last the interview (1:1). Overall the interview experience was good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, they were quite stuck on the offered figure.