Allsec Customer Support Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allsec Customer Support Officer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 18, 2016

2.2

Customer Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allsec (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The Interview took place in the company and there are three Rounds. Communication Screening,Aptitude,HR.
communication was as your choice own topic,Aptitude will be asked only from Grammar and HR Round will be Salary discussion

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Allsec

Customer Support Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allsec.

Interview

Group discussion & General Hr round- where need to tell about your self & listening test is based on listening to audio clip of us voice files. & grammer & final round need to speak with the voice and accent trainer.

Interview Questions

• why choosing bpo & what is the expectation in the company   1 Answer

Customer Support Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allsec.

Interview

Got hired through an external consulting agency. Agencies call people in bulk just to select a few candidates, so if the job means a lot to you, you need to give your best shot right from the beginning. Decent ability to speak, convince and language, will get you through. No need to worry about accents. Usually starts with a telephonic interview. Simple interview and group discussion. May have further rounds at the company campus itself.

Interview Questions

• Nothing much. You will checked for your commitment with the company, especially you long term plans and how long you would stay with the organisation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing. Accepted what I got.

Customer Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allsec (Chennai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

2 Rounds.

1. General Discussion - Fortunately the group I was in was not so intelligent and was talking crap . I just whizzed through this round .

2. personal interview - they asked me to tell me about myself and a few questions about why i chose this job.

Interview Questions

• Why Are you Applying for this job?   1 Answer

Customer Support Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allsec.

Interview

tell me about self, group discussion, English grammer test Neutral accent test - they play a recording need to find answers and American Accent test same priniciple.technical round and then HR round.

Negotiation