Allstate Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allstate Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.5

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allstate (Newark, DE) in February 2016.

Interview

Met with 2 people, great interview, very easy and asked 3 behaviorial questions. Interview last 45 minutes and we went over my resume. We also went over what the job tasks where.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you implemented a new process and you had to persuade people to agree to it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

They do panel interviews. First with the manager and senior employee, then with 2 senior managers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Neck, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allstate (Little Neck, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

It surprisingly went smoothly. I was able to be myself and express exactly what I was looking for and they allowed me to ask questions in regards to how I can be part of the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your past experiences as an administrative assistant?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Pensacola, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Three interviews with owner. First was a phone screening, second was a one on one with the owner and the third included some of the associates. Small business so needed someone they could trust.

Anonymous Employee in Herriman, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstate (Herriman, UT) in September 2010.

Interview

There were two interviews, first was a phone interview. Second was in person with the office staff and ended with a one on one with the owner. Questions were fitting and interview process was well planned out and smooth.

Interview Questions

• I really can't remember. I don't think there was anything too unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple, it was an admin job.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Raleigh, NC) in June 2009.

Interview

Always be yourself. Tell all of your previous experience. Know how many words you can type per minute. Always take your resume. Speak clearly. Be on time. Be ready to explain your past experiences. Smile. Be friendly. Speak positive of your previous employer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

No pats on the back once you're hired. No appreciation beyond the pay check.
    Interviews are many, and will take sometimes months to hear back after an interview. Interviews are conducted according to what the particular manager finds important. Could be behavioural, goal setting, problem solving.. depending on position.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

The hiring and interview process went very fast. The team had great communication and made the scheduling easy for me.