Allstate Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC | Glassdoor

Allstate Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC

2.8

Entry Level Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a automated phone interview. The next week i was emailed an assesment. After the assesment I had a face to face interview with two managers. The interview was easy; 3 behavioral questions. Then I was sent an email to update my application; Im guessing for a small back ground check. Later that week i was called and offered the position

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Because of it being a Entry Level position I was not able to Negotiate

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

In person interview just a few days after submitting my resume. It was a one on one interview and I was quickly sent to get a drug test and given an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I put in an application online and was contacted by a recruiter to do a phone interview a couple weeks later. The phone interview was completely automated and consisted of information you can easily find on your resume with a couple situational questions thrown in for good measure. I was then emailed a customer service assessment that took approximately 45 minutes to complete.

A couple weeks later the recruiter scheduled me for a face-to-face interview with a hiring manager. Everyone was very pleasant and welcoming. Prior to the interview the hiring manager took me on a tour of the facility and laid out the day to day requirements for the job. The interview itself consisted of four situational questions so make sure you answer them in STAR format! Everything went smoothly and I felt like I would receive a job offer at the very least.

However, a day later the recruiter sent me an e-mail saying they went with someone that more closely matched the requirements of the position. Looking back on it, I was interviewed pretty late in the process so they may have had their minds made up before even getting to me. That's the way it goes sometimes though!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you may have neglected a customer and what actions you took to rectify the situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a email inviting me to complete a phone interview. The interview was a Montage Phone Interview that lasted about 15-20 mins. I then received an email asking me to complete an online assessment. After I completed the assessment I was even another email informing me I had passed and a HR rep would be reaching out to me. Two weeks later I was contacted by phone to have a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. I was able to see what the day today activities for the job was as well as go over the specifics of pay and benefits. I was then asked for star format questions. At the end of the interview the hiring manager offered me the opportunity to sit with another representative to get a feel for the actual position two days later I got a call offering me the job

LDU Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

There was first a phone interview with 3 BDI interview questions and other general interview questions, then an in person interview with 3 BDI questions, then if passed that step I got invited for a sit-along with an adjuster and a meeting with the office manager.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received email to take Montage phone interview next day. After completing phone interview, was sent email within an hour to take an online assessment. Got a call three days later to set up in person interview. Emailed an offer within a couple hours after the interview.

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

First impressions are everything, and Allstate does it right. I was first contacted by their corporate recruiter who did what amounted to a phone screening. That day she set me up with an interview and all the information was emailed to me in a calendar invite, including conference call lines and who I would be interviewing with (name and role).

My first phone interview was with two women who asked great questions, were very personable and seemed to be excited about my experience and what I could contribute. We spent about an hour on the line. I was told that a second interview would be scheduled the next week, but I got an email for a second interview later that day.

The second interview was with what I think was the nationwide (or at least regional) manager of that area and she was also very personable, although a little more business oriented, and she asked great questions and listened intently. She did say I would hear from them in about two weeks, and instead it took 4 months for them to finally decline me.

All in all, it was a great process and even though I was disappointed not to get the position, it was a fair, well executed process and I was happy to be a part!

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with creating communications, content and materials for large internal presentations?   Answer Question

Unlicensed Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

You're taken into a room for a 1:1 interview, the interviewer may ask you about yourself and five you a couple of pamphlets about Allstate and the position you applied for. After reading over and discussing if this is still what you're interested in you'll then be taking into the questions being asked after thats completed you'll be taken on a tour. At the end of the tour you will be told that after HR finish running background etc. You will be contacted have a nice day.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you went above and beyond for the customer   Answer Question

Unlicensed Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

It took about two weeks. I filled out my application on a saturday. They called me on Monday. Did a phone interview and they called me back for a face to face interview. Then I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time you had to deal with an angry customer? How did you handle it? And what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

25,000 yearly

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

First I got an email from the recruiter that they wanted me to do a phone interview; pretty easy just an automated service that asks you questions and then your answers are recorded and it is timed, then you get an invitation for an assessment and days later you get an invite for an interview which was really bogus because it is with two people. I had two ladies they asked me situational questions and how I would handle certain situations and then I watched a 3 minute powerpoint about the position and the ways I could get involved with the company volunteerism etc, then they had me sit down with a claims adjuster to see how the job would be and she basically told me that I had the job and what to do, what not to do etc...and a week later I got an email that they decided to pursue other candidates. I drove 25 minutes out of my way for $578 every two weeks and to be told I wasn't chosen was a let down. Why allow me to shadow someone doing what I'd be doing if you had no intentions of hiring me?

Interview Questions

• Name a time where I went the extra mile for a customer? Name a time where something was extremely difficult for you on the job   Answer Question