Allstate Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC | Glassdoor

2.8

48 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Two phone interviews with two different managers then a in person interview with the manager that, if hired, you would be under. All of this for someone who already works for the company. I also had to take a skills and personality exam.

IT Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

HR recruiters do not inform you of progress along the way in their interview process. When you try to reach out to your recruiter, you get no response. Then when asking about salary requirements to better understand if you are qualified, there is no response.

After setting up an interview, they change it the day of from phone to in person, never taking into account you actually may be working. Had to submit a writing sample, and waited....no response from recruiter to confirm they received my writing sample. Received the standard email response, you were not selected to go forward.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The 1st step was a Montage Interview where a system asks you a series of questions. You then get to record your answer within the allotted time before the next question is asked. All of the questions are pulled right from the job description.

The 2nd step was a conference call with 3 Allstate representatives with 1 clear person leading the conversation. She asked about my background and then a list of situational questions.

The time between the 1st step and 2nd step can be several weeks, maybe even months if you don't check in with the recruiters. It's pretty clear your submission process is not a priority to them.

Interview Questions

• Describe an improvement you made to a current process at your previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

A month after applying for the job, I had a phone interview. A week later, assessment, a week after that, live interview which was followed by an offer. Right now I'm waiting for results from background check.

Entry Level Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a automated phone interview. The next week i was emailed an assesment. After the assesment I had a face to face interview with two managers. The interview was easy; 3 behavioral questions. Then I was sent an email to update my application; Im guessing for a small back ground check. Later that week i was called and offered the position

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Because of it being a Entry Level position I was not able to Negotiate

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

In person interview just a few days after submitting my resume. It was a one on one interview and I was quickly sent to get a drug test and given an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I put in an application online and was contacted by a recruiter to do a phone interview a couple weeks later. The phone interview was completely automated and consisted of information you can easily find on your resume with a couple situational questions thrown in for good measure. I was then emailed a customer service assessment that took approximately 45 minutes to complete.

A couple weeks later the recruiter scheduled me for a face-to-face interview with a hiring manager. Everyone was very pleasant and welcoming. Prior to the interview the hiring manager took me on a tour of the facility and laid out the day to day requirements for the job. The interview itself consisted of four situational questions so make sure you answer them in STAR format! Everything went smoothly and I felt like I would receive a job offer at the very least.

However, a day later the recruiter sent me an e-mail saying they went with someone that more closely matched the requirements of the position. Looking back on it, I was interviewed pretty late in the process so they may have had their minds made up before even getting to me. That's the way it goes sometimes though!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you may have neglected a customer and what actions you took to rectify the situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a email inviting me to complete a phone interview. The interview was a Montage Phone Interview that lasted about 15-20 mins. I then received an email asking me to complete an online assessment. After I completed the assessment I was even another email informing me I had passed and a HR rep would be reaching out to me. Two weeks later I was contacted by phone to have a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. I was able to see what the day today activities for the job was as well as go over the specifics of pay and benefits. I was then asked for star format questions. At the end of the interview the hiring manager offered me the opportunity to sit with another representative to get a feel for the actual position two days later I got a call offering me the job

LDU Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

There was first a phone interview with 3 BDI interview questions and other general interview questions, then an in person interview with 3 BDI questions, then if passed that step I got invited for a sit-along with an adjuster and a meeting with the office manager.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received email to take Montage phone interview next day. After completing phone interview, was sent email within an hour to take an online assessment. Got a call three days later to set up in person interview. Emailed an offer within a couple hours after the interview.