Allstate Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.8

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Two phone interviews with two different managers then a in person interview with the manager that, if hired, you would be under. All of this for someone who already works for the company. I also had to take a skills and personality exam.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Rochester, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

After completing an online application I was contacted via email for an automated phone interview. I completed 20 min phone interview and was selected to take an online multiple choice personality/experience test..

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an unsatisfied customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Very through. Need to be prepared for the customer service aspect and not just technical. How do you problem solve and critical thinking. Panel interview from managers and peers.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position back around the middle of April. I didn't hear back from them until May when I was asked via email to complete an online assessment. As soon as I finished I received an email telling me to schedule the phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 15 mins, I thought I did horrible, but a few days later I got another email saying I passed the phone interview and they would like to meet for a in person interview. I interviews with 2 people, and then the senior manager. They asked 4 behavioral questions. I then had the opportunity to sit with an adjuster for about 20 minutes then the interview was complete. Be as detailed as possible when you're answering the questions, also focus on customer service, and attention to details, seems to be what they're looking for

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with change at work and describe how you adjusted.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was okay with pay

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

First a phone interview, then an in-house interview with 2 managers
    The phone interview is a recording and then you have a chance to answer. If they are satisfied with your answers you will have an interview in the office.
    FYI>>> it is best to have a good employee referral

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (New York, NY).

Interview

Received an email for a phone interview that took, 10- 15 mins
    The day after i was emailed a online assessment, 30 mins
    Email for a in person interview, 60mins
    Called for a last interview, (You have to shadow someone), 5 hours Once you are done shadowing you speak to the main manager and have a mini interview.
    Contact you within a week to notify you if you are hired or not.

Overall The people i interacted with were very friendly and kept it real.

Interview Questions

• What is your flaw?
      Tell us about a time you had to handle a difficult situation? What did you do?
      Tell us about a time you had to tell someone no?
      Senerio based question   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Tigard, OR) in April 2016.

Interview

Was emailed a link for a recorded phone interview, then sent a link for a personality test, then scheduled for an in-person interview after passing both of those - all of the questions were STAR structured behavioral questions. Overall the process was pretty impersonal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Rochester, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fair. However, they offer very low pay for the tasks they want you to perform. I also believe they didn't hire me because they didn't believe I was willing to relocate.

Interview Questions

• What are some things you accomplished professionally, and how do you think they'll help you in this position?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by recruiter a week later. Scheduled phone interview and after that interview I was sent an assessment test. Then once I passed that was scheduled for in person interview with 3 supervisors from different departments.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were not able to fully complete an assigned task and what would you do differently.   Answer Question
    • Why did I want to work for Allstate?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great. I was always kept aware of what was going on, even over the holidays. There was frequent communication with a recruiter over email and phone; I was paired with an awesome recruiter that was always willing to answer questions or offer assistance.