Allstate Claims Senior Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Claims Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Roseville, CA).

Interview

If you are lucky to get one of the good recruiters you will get a call for a phone interview. If you pass you will then be asked to do an online assessment. You will then be contacted if you pass this for an in person interview. At this interview you will meet with the hiring manager and another manager. They will ask the normal questions in an interview, mostly they are looking to see if you will fit with the team. Later on they started taking back onto the floor and sit with others that do the work you are interviewing for and to give you one on one time with an employee without the managers to ask questions and spend about 30 min to an hour with them before coming back and closing up the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience level with Microsoft Windows and Office?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Senior Claims Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coconut Creek, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Coconut Creek, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral link online. I was scheduled for a phone interview, where they verified some answers from my application, asked my salary expectations and two behavioral questions. The next step was the online behavioral assessment, which I passed, but before I could be scheduled for a face to face interview, someone else was hired.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Claims Senior Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

Was required to take a quiz before an interview would be granted which involved choosing your response from a multiple choice list to many different customer service and work culture scenarios. Many of the responses are limiting and follow a pattern. Choice A: hostile response. Choice B: Passive response Choice C: Compromised response Choice D: Combination passive compromise.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your co-worker, Terry, was taking to someone from another department and that person was complaining about the work that your department is supposed to do?   Answer Question