Allstate Entry Level Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allstate Entry Level Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Entry Level Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allstate (Champaign, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied and signed up via University Recruiting, Upon arrival at Interview I was given a set of 2 sentence, mini-cases 15 minutes before the interview and asked to elaborate on three out of the five options. I was then interviewed by 2 people, both Financial Analysts. They had a few scripted questions but after that it became more of a conversation. I don't know if it was characteristics of myself or Resume but it felt like they were trying to recruit me just as much as I was pursuing the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk about a time you added Value to a process or position?
    How does the introduction of electric cars and Drones affects the insurance industry?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Entry Level Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

The company itself has a great reputation and the people are kind and helpful. They have great communication during the hiring process as far as the interview and what you will be doing. You'll meet with team members to get an understanding of their work well as the manager.There are of course the resume questions as well as the standard behavioral to compare everyone.

Interview Questions

• AAll of the questions were pretty fair. The most difficult was to "Name a time when you created a process/function to improve something." It can be school, work, volunteerism, etc.   1 Answer